3. 🥂 𝓡.𝓟.

POV: Y/N's got a dinner date with Robert

_______

I've got a date with Robert Plant.

This thought came to my mind at quarter to six. Unsurprisingly, it made me way too nervous and excited to go back to sleep. What if last night was just a dream? Maybe we've never really met...

Then I noticed a messy writing on my left hand saying "Robert 6:30 L'Ambience".

Of course, I wrote it when I got home the previous night. For some reason I thought I might forget about the date with the most handsome man in the whole world. At least it served me as evidence that he really did ask me out, and I hadn't made all that up in my mind.

He suggested a fancy French restaurant called L'Ambience. It was a very posh place and probably the most expensive restaurant in town. None of my friends had ever been there, and neither had I, so I had no clue what to expect. Since I didn't know where the restaurant was, Robert kindly offered to pick me up at my apartment at 6pm.

"Right, we gotta look fancy tonight, baby!" I told my reflection in the mirror, a smirk appearing on my face.

***

5:55pm. Last splash of perfume, last look into the mirror.

"You've never looked more beautiful," I said to myself, and I meant it. I kept my look simple – loose hairstyle, nude eyeshadows and blush, and baby pink lipstick, and I decided to wear a knee-length pink dress – but the overall result was incredible. I hadn't had an opportunity to dress up so nicely before, and I had trouble recognising myself in the mirror, but I knew that I had no choice this time. With a stabbing pain in my heart I remembered that Robert could have every single girl on this planet, and my dream could be over in just a second. Moreover, I was starting to realise I really liked Robert, and simply wanted to look nice for him.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang, almost causing me heart attack.

"I'm coming!" I yelled with a shaky voice, and looked in the mirror one last time.

I rushed to the doors, and I cracked open them slowly.

There he was, looking like an ancient Greek statue. When he saw my astonished face, he smiled that smile of his and softly called my name.

"Y/N. I'm so happy to see you!" he added.

"Me too!" I giggled behind the door, still not opening it completely.

"Would you mind opening the door for me? I'd love to look at you properly," he said with a small smirk on his lips.

All the blood rushed to my cheeks – I literally felt them burning.

"O-of course, sorry... I completely forgot..." I mumbled, but he wasn't paying any attention to my words. He kept eyeing me up like a predator eyes up its prey. He looked rather content, and after a few seconds he spoke again.

"Y/N, you look... incredible," he said, extending his hand towards me. I gently took it, and he led me out of the door.

"Oh, wait, I gotta get my jacket!" I suddenly remembered and hurried back to get it.

"No need to dress up more for me," he said teasingly, causing my cheeks to burn even more.

With my jacket on I ran out of the apartment, quickly closing the door behind me, and followed Robert into what I thought was his car. I was surprised when he walked past the car without stopping. I slowed down, thinking he forgot we're going on a dinner date, and eventually came to a halt. Robert noticed I wasn't following him, and turned around.