𝙳 𝚊 𝚗 𝚐 𝚎 𝚛 𝚘 𝚞 𝚜

I rubbed my eyes and rolled over, feeling soft sheets beneath me

I rubbed my eyes and rolled over, feeling soft sheets beneath me. Yawning, I opened my eyes and a stream of light fought to shine threw the thick drapes that covered the tall windows. My eyes widened.

This was not my room.

"Where the fuck am I," I mumbled.

I looked at the white pillow ensuring that I left no makeup scuffs. Then touched my face, looking at my clean fingers afterward.

"Lashes," I touched my eyelids and felt only my natural ones.

"Where are they?" I slung my feet over the edge of the bed and examined the nightstand next to me.

I darted toward the door and realized the familiar hallway. I must have fell asleep here last night.

The smell of eggs and syrup filled my nostrils. Vince must've had a chef.

I looked up at the giant clock that hung at the end of the hallway.

8:55 it read.

Shit. I got school.

Im definitely going to be late. Hopefully mom will think I just fell asleep at Quinn's place.

I walked back into the room I woke up in and noticed a chair behind the door that had an outfit laid out on it with a note.

Good morning Stella

I realized you fell asleep here last night so I put this outfit on the chair for school. Have a good day.

Ps. Vincent's probably downstairs ;)

Xx
-Talia

I smiled at Talia's handwriting.

Making sure I don't waste anymore time, I hopped into the shower and joined it with brushing my teeth.

After showering, I slipped into the outfit Talia left for me and darted out of the room and down the stairs.

"Your up," I heard his low voice from the kitchen.

"Good morning to you too," I scowl at him earning a slight smile and I gasp.

"I see your not a morning person," he placed a plate of eggs on the table in front of me.

"You cook," I smiled up at him and looked down at the scrambled eggs and toast before me.