Chapter 1

JACK'S PERSPECTIVE
I woke up this morning to the sound of loud noises coming from downstairs. I looked over at the clock, running my fingers through my faux brunette hair. I saw that it was 11 am and realized everybody was awake. I took a shower and got dressed, wearing my Astroworld hoodie and some black joggers. I put on my white air forces and went downstairs.
Daniel looked up when he saw me walk into the kitchen.
"Look who finally woke up,"he said to the rest of the guys. My heart did a somersault when Daniel noticed my presence. I started noticing that whenever I was around Daniel, I would get butterflies in my stomach. I brush it off every time, but I can't stop thinking about what it could mean.
I walked over to the fridge to grab a glass of water when somebody tackled me to the ground.
"I GOT YOU NOW SUCKER!" Zach said while having me pinned on the floor. I laughed and gently pushed him off of me. Zach and I got up off the floor and brushed ourselves off.
"Good morning to you too Zach." I said with a smile.
Zach laughed and sat down on the couch with Jonah and Corbyn. Zach is like my younger brother and we're always getting into trouble. Jonah had his arm wrapped around Corbyn's shoulder. They were dating so it was a pretty normal occurrence. I sat down next to Daniel at the kitchen table with my glass of water. Daniel looked at me with a smile, "How'd you sleep?"
I took a sip of water before responding, "I slept ok, not too bad." *it would've been better if you were there with me...*I thought to myself.
I didn't get to lost in thought because Jonah said my name.
"Corbyn and I are going to the store later...you want anything?" Jonah asked me.
"No thank you." I replied.
"Can I come with you guys?" Zach asked with an excited look on his face.
Corbyn smiled, "Yeah sure"
"Looks like its just you and me, huh?" Daniel said.
"Yeah, its just you and me" my cheeks got warm hearing him say that and I couldn't help but think that today was going to be interesting.

A/N ok so this was a terrible first chapter...idk where im going with it....it might feel rushed...idk