Chapter 2

DANIEL'S PERSPECTIVE
After Jonah had left with Corbyn and Zach, I realized that I was alone with Jack. The reason why this was a big deal were 3 reasons: 1.) I'm gay. 2) nobody knows. 3) I'm in love with Jack.
I looked over at Jack who was now sitting on the couch scrolling through TikTok. I decided to break the silence.
"Hey Jack, you wanna play a game?" I asked him, hoping he would say yes.
Jack looked up from his phone to meet my eyes, "Sure, what game did you have in mind?"
I almost blurted out strip poker but I held back.
"Monopoly!" I said with an excited look in my eyes.
"Ok but if I get pissed off, its your fault" Jack responded.
We were 10 minutes into the game and I had already bought 2 sets of properties and 3 estates. Jack on the otherhand was almost bankrupt. It was his turn and he landed on one of my properties.
I smiled knowing he was going to have to owe me the remainder of his money, "That will be $200 please." Jack handed me the money reluctantly.
"Its not fair! I always lose!!!" Jack pouted.
"Awwww is Jacky mad?" I said jokingly.
Jack looked down at the floor, "No! You cheated!"
I smiled at him and without thinking about it first, I said, "I wanna kiss you so bad."
Jack stopped pouting and looked at me with wide eyes, "whatdidyousayyyyy"
"You heard me." I said, winking at him.
Before Jack could say anything else, I had already grabbed his face gently and planted kiss on his lips. Jack looked at me for a minute in awe.
"C-can you do that...a-again?" He stuttered, obviously wanting more.
I bit my bottom lip, "What's the magic word?"
Jack closed his eyes, "P-please..."
I put my hands on either side of his face and kissed him again moving my hands down his sides. He was kissing me back, this time asking for entrance. I gave him what he wanted letting him explore my mouth with his toungue. Jack tightened his grip around my neck as I slid my hands underneath his shirt to take it off.
I moved away from his lips and started kissing down his neck leaving marks here and there. I got to his chest and kissed him there. Jack let out a moan which meant I had found his sweet spot. I took off my shirt and allowed him to trace the lines of my chest and abs. He kissed me on my neck and immediately went for my ear. He kissed it and gently bit it causing a moan to come out of my mouth.
All of a sudden the front door opened.
"We're back from the store!" Zach shouted as he, Corbs and Jonah walked in the door.
Jack and I looked at each other and scrambled to put our shirts back on before they came into the living room.
Corbyn and Jonah set down the groceries on the counter.
"You guys do anything fun while we were gone?" Corbyn asked us.
I looked at Jack who was smiling like an idiot, "Actually, we did." I said with a laugh.
Corbyn laughed, "I'm glad"

A/N I- uh, that escalated quickly....