.One.

I turn 15 today but my family is too busy in Egypt without me to celebrate. So as Normal I invited my friends over to the burrow. Me, Gray, Luna, and Hunter where all sitting in my room. Hunter was trying to braid Luna's hair. While Gray was ranting about how my family isn't shit. Which I agree with sometimes.

"They all deserve to die the bloody lot of them" she went on and on about How I don't deserve this and blah blah blah.

"My dad forgot my birthday once" Luna cut Gray off. "Of course we had just lost my mom so it was understandable".

"Oh Luna I'm so sorry" Hunter said while stroking her hair.

"It's alright......makes the nargles show mercy sometimes" she smiled.

I love how positive Luna is I never once saw her loose her temper.

And people give her reasons too all the time, like once these group off 7th years hid her stuff all around the castle and she still was so calm about it.

Gray on the other hand hunted them down and gave them the best ass beaten ever.

"Oh shit I forgot" Gray cursed.

"What is it?" I asked

"My brother and his friends are coming over" she scowled.

Gray doesn't talk much about her twin Zabini I've met him plenty of times and he's rather chill. I don't know what he did to get on Gray's bad side but it's not that hard anyway.

Hunter looked annoyed  but he should be happy he's not going to be the only boy here anymore.

Hunter has had a crush on Gray since I met him. So maybe he's intimidated I don't know he's weird.

"What friends?" Luna asked dreamily

"Just him Malfoy and Parkinson" Gray said while counting on her fingers.

Malfoy!? Come to the burrow you have a better chance off Ron skipping a meal. Then him come to my house.

"Your sure Malfoy's coming, I mean the last time we mentioned for him to come to the burrow he hexed us for the rest of the year." I implied shivering at the thought.

"Yup he's definitely coming this time" Gray rolled her eyes and continued "Blaise has to apart them here because Malfoy thinks he's going to our house for dinner"

"Why do they want to come here though" I asked picking at my nails.

"Blaise has a gift for you apparently" Gray sighed annoyed at her brother already and he's not even here.

"Ooh that reminds me" Luna said rummaging threw her pockets.

She then pulled out two crystals one was purple with golden flakes all around it, and the other was and ombré blue.

I stared at them in awe after taking them out her soft hands.

"The purple one brings calm energy and light into your life" she pauses for a minute then continues "and the blue one enhances any feelings you already have" she smiled proud of herself.