.two.

I was awoken by the slam of the front door.

There home.

"SIERRA!" I heard my mom yell.

"WERE HOME" my dad finished for her, then I heard her whack his arm.

I started to hear what was like a stampede of feet heading towards my room. So I got up and tried to clear my puffy eyes by splashing the cold water on my face.

The door swung open to reval Fred George Ron and Ginny, all out of breath.

"H-h-happy B—irthday" Fred wheezed out.

Ron pulled out what looks like a kazoo and tried to blow into it but he didn't have enough air in his lungs.

Ginny was holding her stomach and George looked like he was about to pass out.

"N-never r-r—un— up — stairs" George finally managed to get out.

I waited for them to catch there breath, before I spoke.

"This means a lot, but my birthday was yesterday"

"We know but we weren't here to celebrate" Ginny said still breathing heavily.

"When are we there for her birthday " Ron scoffed

Ginny smacked him upside the head, I started laughing and asked how there trip was apparently Ron thought the whole thing was pyramids, and was surprised there was an actual city, and dad rode a camel.

The more they talked the more I wished I could of gone but there was no space in the car, and I got the short end of the stick. I internally sighed thinking about it.

"What are these?" Ginny asked picking up the crystals Luna gave me.

"It was a birthday present from Luna" I smiled at the thought.

Ron scoffed again "She's so looney crystals for a gift bloody hell you sure know how to pick em Sierra"

This time Fred smacked his head.

Ron rubbed his head and tried to hide his scowl. "Stop SMACKING ME"

So George smacked him once more.

"OW!" Ron roared.

The rest of us just burst into laughter, "don't worry about him he's just mad because hermoine was getting on his nerves today at the leaky cauldron" Said Fred.

"When will he just ask her out we all know he likes her" I sighed while bringing my hair out of my face with a clip.

Ginny laughed "and who do you fancy Sierra."

George wiggled his eyebrows "Yeah who does our sister fancy?"

I blushed and threw my pillow at them, "I like myself "

"But word on the street is you like Angelica" I said suddenly looking at Fred.

He got as red as a tomato and excused himself, the rest left after him, so I stared getting ready for my day.

"HURRY UP WE HAVE TO BE AT THE PLATFORM IN 2 HOURS" mom yelled. Two hours perfect just enough to get ready.

I picked out my outfit which was just a mesh top with a white tang top under it and some skinny jeans. I headed towards the bathroom the I share with all my siblings and got in the shower. I used my Strawberries and cream body wash and washed my hair with out shampoo.

I jumped out in my towel and brushed my teeth, when I spit and looked up my teeth were Neon blue!
"GEORGEEE" I shrieked.

"Looks like Sierra brushed her teeth first" I heard him giggle. "I'm gunna kill you" I screamed, not before fixing my teeth.