𝘐. 𝘏𝘪𝘥𝘦 '𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘦𝘬

"On the Run"
Wednesday, 23/03

August Peterson also known as Auggie. He is well known through the village and the nearby villages. He is well known for being kind and treating everyone with love.

His best friend, Violet Bhurgherham, is a tailor who works for the king. Her designs and works are made with fine silk. She makes as much time as she can to spend time with Auggie.

Auggie and Violet have known each other since the both of them were in diapers. Auggie's mother was slaughtered by The blood God's father. So he never got to spend time with his mother and has a big hatred towards The blood god.

It was one of those days where Violet made the time to spend with Auggie. She only had a few hours to spend with him and she wanted to have fun with him.

"Hey Auggie!" Violet crept behind Auggie scaring him. Auggie screamed, making Violet laugh. "Vi, don't scare me like that!!" Auggie said while lightly hitting Violet's shoulder.

"Aug, do you wanna play hide 'n seek with me before I go?" Violet asked Auggie. "Sure Vi, I would love to actually!!!" He says happily.

He starts running as Violet counts on his wooden house. He goes into the forest, but not too deep as he knows he can get lost. He hides in a bush.

He hears that she finished counting sand heard he run away. He looks around and then hears footsteps coming close to him so he keeps quiet and then he hears the footsteps get to him.

He sees a pair of hands coming into the bush which weren't Violet's so he got scared as to who this stranger was. It was The Blood god. Auggie looked scared.

His blood ran cold and goosebumps started to form on his arms. His heart starting beating quicker. But he couldn't scream as these scarlet eyes were piercing at him.

He didn't dare to open his mouth. He look at the Piglin with widened eyes and the only words that could come out were, "W-why are you h-here?"

The Piglin looked at him and let him go. He started to walk away and the last thing Auggie heard him say was, " See you again sometime, little piggy."

Those last two words really gave a cold shiver down his spine. Then he heard someone behind him and screamed when he felt the hands touch his shoulder.

He calmed down hearing her voice. "Haha, found you Augs!" She laughed looking at his scared face. "What, did you see a ghost or something?" She couldn't stop laughing.

Well, he didn't dare to say anything. But what she didn't know was, he saw something even worse. What he saw was, the blood god, the one who was merciless when killing.

But he still didn't know why He didn't kill Auggie. He went back to reality when Violet threw a rock at his face. "Were you even listening to what I was saying?"

"Sorry Vi!!" He smilied. They played a few more games of hide 'n seek before Violet had to go. But he still couldn't get why The blood god didn't kill Auggie when he could.

It was now afternoon, the sun was setting. He said his goodbyes to Violet and she set off back to the kingdom in a far away village. He had quite a lot of fun today with Violet.

But he simply could not forget his encounter with the blood god. Still having many questions in his head. To why he didn't get killed, why did Technoblade let him live and much more.

To as why Auggie wasn't killed, those answers only Technoblade knew. Auggie went back to his house staring out his window.

Until he saw a shadow in the forest staring at him, the only visible thing he could see was the scarlet eyes of the Piglin he saw this morning.

As the curious person he is, he climbed out his window and went into the forest. He saw the shadow running so he ran after it. While running he fell and the shadow turned around.

He was now looking at the bruised up Auggie on the ground. Auggie was now petrified, but couldn't stand up as his ankle was twisted by a tree trunk.

He wanted to run and scream, but there wasn't any noise coming out of him and his legs were frozen to which he couldn't move them at all.

The shadow kneeled down and knocked Auggie out. To which Auggie blacked out, but the punch wasn't too sore. It just had enough strength to knock Auggie out.

The birds were tweeting and Auggie was opening his eyes. He looked around, he was back home. He wondered if it were a dream so he look at his ankle.

To his surprise, it was bandaged up and was still sore if he moved. He knew it wasn't a dream so how was he back at his house.

Wait, the black shadow he saw last night. He wasn't sure of who or what it was. But he thanked the shadow in his mind as he couldn't say it to anyone.

His father came up the stairs and asked if he were alright. "Paps, I'm fine. See!!" Auggie says as he stands up which he falls to his butt onto the wooden floor.

"Som, you've got to be careful. Don't sneak out at night!" His father scolded him. "Wait, Paps what happened?" He asked his father curiously.

"Well, there was a knock on the door and the person explained what happened to which he said sorry. I couldn't see his face, but thanked him for bringing you back home."

His father kept explaining that the shadow man bandaged him up and then left as soon as his father picked him up and was about to say something then he saw that he was gone.

He flicked his son's head telling him to be careful. "Paps, I'm fine. You see. Just please don't tell Vi!!" Auggie pleads his father. "I won't Son as long as this doesn't happen again. That poor man"

Auggie was now more curious as to who that shadow was. He couldn't wait to catch the shadow and then take his good off to see who it is.

After daydreaming, his father asked him to go to the market to go get fresh fruits, bread and more strawberry jam. He grabbed his basket and went about his day.

While that was happening, his father was kneading dough and getting ready to bake cakes to sell at his store as there were no more.

Auggie was almost done at the market until he heard the village bell going off. He went to go look at what the fuss was about. "Good day everyone!" The knight said on his majestic stallion.

Auggie hasn't seen such a beautiful stallion before and was amazed, but he kept listening to what the man on the stallion had to say.

"By tomorrow, there will be a new king who will rule over this land and make sure that everyone was safe and sound. We hope you will serve him right or there will be punishments.

The village cheered to the new king who hasn't been announced yet. Auggie was ecstatic, he went home and told his father the news.

His father was bewildered and happy to hear the news. There was going to be rules and laws now. Festern will no longer be known as the dangerous village, but as a peaceful one now.

But what they didn't know was that the king won't be as peaceful as they thought. As the new King who will now rule over the home to many people is Technoblade.

1301 words
-Idunnoharname