7

(Skipping time to 5 weeks after the wedding)

Y/n POV

I felt sick today. I wasn't myself. Tom and I have already moved into a gorgeous home in Santa Barbara on the beach. He finished filming Harry Potter and we have been living together ever since then.

I got up from bed trying not to wake him. I walked into the bathroom and opened the drawer to see an unused pregnancy test. I closed the bathroom door and took the test. I sat on the bathroom floor waiting to see what it was. I then saw a plus. Im pregnant! I decided to get up and get dressed. Tom was still asleep so I set the test next to him on the bed. I walked downstairs and made pancakes and tea.

All of a sudden, I heard steps coming from the stairs and into the kitchen. I was setting the table and then I turned around to find my husband holding the test.

"Good morning hun!" I said acting like I didn't see the test.

"Are you serious?" He said with a smile on his face showing me the test. I simply nodded.

"There is a baby in you! Right now!"

"Yes." I said with a giant smile.

"I'm going the be a dad!?!" He said shocked. I nodded and he started to cry.

"We're having a baby?" He said through his sobs.

"Yes baby!" I said crying too.

"Oh my goddddd. Really!!!!!!"

He hugged me so tight. Both of us crying of joy. He then put his hand on my tummy and kissed me.

"I can't believe it!" He said rubbing my belly. He then bent down and kissed it. "Oh my god!" He said again in shock.

We kept hugging and It was the best.

—:)

9 months later we are sitting on the couch together watching a movie. Tom is rubbing my belly.

"Babe!" I said fast.

"Yes?"

"Babe!"

"What's wrong!"

"My water broke!"

"Oh my god! Ok come, come."

He helped me up off the couch and into the car. He then drove as fast as he could to the hospital.

"Hurry!"

"Ok, hold on princess! You're ok don't worry!" He said trying to calm me down.

We got to the hospital and  he helped my inside as he yelled for a doctor. They then lay me down on a rolling bed and went to the delivery room.

Tom's POV

My wife was on the rolling bed and they moved her into a delivery room, I was holding her hand and sitting next to her. I rubbed the back of her hand with my thumb to reassure her that everything is going to be ok.

1 hour later a beautiful baby girl was born. Y/n was holding her. I now have a family. Right when she was born I knew that I now was going going to protect my daughter forever.

"What do we name her?" Y/n asked.

"How about... Ariel? Like the princess."

"I love it! Ariel Felton! You are going to be an amazing daddy hun!"

I then kissed her on the lips and held my baby in my arms. She had bright blue eyes like her father and a cute little nose like her mother. She is now my little angel. I now have two baby girls that I love dearly. Family is the most important thing in the world. It is a blessing.

The Felton family lived happily ever after!

The End!

—:)
Hey loves!
I wanted to say thank you for reading this short  story! I love it so much!
lmk if I should write more! Love you guysssss:)