Wake UP call

Remember, Remember, REMEMBER!!!!!.

May 1st.

It's a beautiful day, the sun is shining, the birds were chirping and it's not like how I imagined I would die, no guest, no crying, no people. I am alone But I'm satisfied.

Before all this began I was in some kind of a room, NO, it was our living room, and the sun was setting and the room was dimly lit.

My sister and I, we were left alone in the house and our parents were not home yet. We were playing with knives and we were curious which direction should we use if we were to stab someone. "ill go first and you're next" and I pierced her without hesitation and I wasn't scared.

I felt something soft like a sponge, something squishy....lungs it was lungs, I twist the knife so I can feel her insides surrounding. She did not show any sign of pain or discomfort at all, she was ok with it and also observing it with me. We don't care if we get in trouble. I was scared that I might kill her so I stopped and took the knife out. No blood flowing out or anything, it was dry, it was clean, I wasn't shocked.

"Your turn," she said, but the thought of getting a knife into me got me anxious and scared. What a selfish thought.

She chased me to the living room to the bedroom in circles, running as fast as I can while laughing hysterically. I tripped over and fall on my face. Alas! she caught me. She rolled me over and then holding the sharp side facing my face but that didn't work too well and I felt little pain, so she holds the sharp side facing my right hand.

You lied sister, this is horrible, it felt like a thousand needles poking through mixed with the feeling of worry times a thousand. it felt like forever, every breath brought pain. I don't think I can handle this any longer. Sister, how did you do it? Why don't you feel anything? The feeling was horrible

But no blood...

"Hey kid, hey, hey, it's late now go home.".

"wait, What the!!" my heart rushed and my body struggled to adapt the high blood pressure I feel kinda dizzy. The area where I was stabbed still lingers as if it transcended through reality. I can still feel it. It still hurts.

"Your drooling all over your desk, come on school's over" it was the janitor.

I was studying class 10 in Orion Academic High, a proud O.A.H student, highly competitive and I was a member of the school elite scholar. My parents had high expectations of me and I had to keep up with their expectations and I also had a goal for my own. I had fallen asleep in the class due to my sleep deprivation from a long period of studying and experimentation of my project.

The rain was pouring and everyone left except me, I was the only one at school, even the teacher had gone and It was getting darker by the minute. I sprinted home.

I had to wait for the bus. It seems like the world colour was washed out. My uniforms were soaking wet." hope I don't catch a cold". The rain was heavy as if it was mourning, drains were flooded and clogged, the odour was bad, real bad I almost puked, it smelled like corpses "Did something died down there".

This part of the city was busy, everyone was heading somewhere, getting somewhere and minding their business. But today, it was quiet, too quiet, no pedestrian, no birds, only a few cars drove by, It's not even Sunday or any holiday, maybe it's because of the rain.

In front of me was a shop, the only shop on the isle that was not closed, the lights lid the shop like it was on a spotlight. "Big brother, buy me a snack on the way home, its Miss Bella's birthday and she want to celebrate with her friends" I remember my sister request. Bought a few bags of chips for her and I wait for the bus. She loved her dolls and never been without her doll. she would play with them all day and all night.

When I got back from the shop, there stands a good looking tall solid man, he looks like he was just older than me. Strangely his hair was white as snow and with a white pure suit, he had a faint smile on his face like he's plotting an evil scheme Strange fella, it reminds me of people who get offended by sane people like me who can think someone is strange.

I then just sat quietly waiting for the bus to arrive. when I observed him he was dry, not affected by the rain. it made my suspicion grew stronger. He took out his phone "found him".

"WAIT!! What! is he talking about me?", I start to get sweaty and anxious, I could hear my heart racing through the blood vessels inside my ear and start to shiver a little

"Creepy fella".