- Her Return -

Sakura's Pov :

I took a deep breath I made it to the top of Shigure's steps. I gripped my suitcase handle tightly, I was nervous beyond relief. What if they hate me? What if they never wanna see me again?

SLAM!

I watched as an orange haired boy flew out of the window and straight into the pond. I couldn't help the giggle that left my lips. "Who the hell are you and who are you laughing at-" the laughing stopped as we locked eyes. "S-sakura" Kyo stuttered out. I looked at him softly as tears filled my eyes.

I ran over and pulled him into a hug, I didn't hair if his clothes were wet. Kyo and I were always close. We were the zodiac outcast and that drew us close, like siblings. "Y-you are really here.." he muttered and then tightly wrapped his arms around me. A moment passed and neither of us moved.

"Oh my gosh! Kyo is hugging a girl!" a feminine scream was heard. I pulled away and turned to see a cute brunette girl standing on the porch. "What!?" A yell came from inside before a wild Yuki and Shigure appeared with wide eyes. I smiled softly as there eyes landed on me. "Sakura" Yuki said in shock as a mischievous smile graced Shigure's lips.

"Our glorious princess has returned" he said and did a weird dance. Yuki walked over and pulled me into a surprising hug but I returned it non the less. "We missed you" he stated only so I could here. I smiled and pecked his cheek. "Hey back off of her you dirty rat" Kyo screamed and pushed yuki away. I smiled as a saw the small blush that graced yuki's cheeks.

As kids I always teased him because I thought it was adorable when he blushed. I guess little me had a crush on him. Lastly I hugged Shigure and turned to face the girl. "Well hello" I stated with a smile as she stared at me with a look of adoration. "Oh my gosh I didn't know there was another zodiac! I'm so sorry! Im so happy to meet you though." She rambled and I chuckled. She was cute.

"No worries, I was kind missing for a while...I'm Sakura Sohma, The zodiac wolf" I introduced myself with a smile but she still stared. "Your eyes they are gorgeous" she complemented and I smiled again. "Thank you..." "Oh how rude Im so sorry! Im Tohru Honda"

"Sakura"

I turned to look at Shigure who still held a smile. "I do have to call Hatori and let him know of your return, is that alright" he had a smile on his face but I saw the look in his eyes. The look of sadness and worry. I gave him a reassuring smile and shooed him off.

"Oh I'll go prepare a welcome dinner!" Tohru hopped up excitedly and ran into the kitchen. "It really is nice to have you back" Kyo stated in a soft tone, one only his master had ever heard. I nodded and leaned my head on his shoulder, his head reacting and laid against my own. I felt calm and my eyes fluttered shut.

Kyo Pov:

I felt a slightly different weight and saw Sakura asleep. I smiled a bit, I missed her a lot. She was like my sister, she loved me for who I was and I loved her just as much. Although, I would never say it out loud to anyone except her.

"Oh sakura-" I glared at Shigure as he walked out but instantly piped down when he saw that Sakura had fallen asleep. "What did Hatori say?" Yuki asked as he came down from his room. Shigure sighed and his smile dropped slightly.

"Akito is not happy...You know how he gets...He wants her back there and has demanded it" He said and I wrapped an arm around Sakura. Rage filled me and I wanted to scream but I couldn't because I didn't want to wake her.

"He made her leave and now he feels like he has any right to call her back! Over my dead body!" Yuki piped up, being very protective over Sakura.

Third Person Pov :

The porch fell silent as the three stared at your sleeping form. Sakura had left for a whole year and grown so much. She was now a young women and it showed. She was no longer a little girl but what scared them most was her excellent poker face. She was amazing at covering up her feelings, when she originally left no one had any idea, not even Akito.

She stirred slightly and kyo lifted her into his arms gently and carried her into his room where he placed her on his bed so she can sleep in peace.

----------------------------------------

Hello lovesssss! Im here and I finally am starting this story! I promise Im going to be more active now. Love you all :)