𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚎

As promised, here is what happened after the party for the main characters.

Also, thank you to @SkullQueen22 for voting and lost-ataraxia for always believing in me ♥️
——————————————————

Harry Potter:
After they were kicked out from the party, Harry and Ginny had a huge row, in which Harry found out that Ginny had been cheating on him with rich older men for a long time now. And that she had even gotten pregnant twice but aborted the baby without Harry's knowledge. This, coupled with how she kept talking about Hermione caused Harry to finally snap. 5 months later, they were officially divorced.

Harry also continued to send letters to Hermione begging her to meet up but she didn't respond. When she finally did, she was only there to listen to him, and get rid of any grudges. Harry knew that there was most likely no chance they would ever be friends again, but he was still devastated. He spent almost a year drinking until he met an American witch named Angela who helped him get therapy.

The two were friends and Harry found himself falling for the friendly raven-haired witch. By the time she had to leave after two months, Harry was infatuated by her and the pair moved to America to start their lives together. Three years later, they had a son, James Sirius Potter. Then another son, Albus Remus Potter and finally a daughter, Lily Hermione Potter.

Harry never forgot his old friend and the events of that night, yet he was grateful for them. Else he might have never met his beloved Angela and had his family.

Ginny Weasley:
Following the party, Ginny and Harry divorced. For some time, Ginny was saddened, as she realized that she had lost the one person who loved her. No longer Mrs. Potter and losing her form in Quidditch, Ginny almost lost her job.

However, she decided that enough was enough and dedicated herself to Quidditch. Though she never became a star, it was enough and she had vowed to never have a one-night-stand again.

That was until she slept with some rich older man after drinking one night and went back to her old lifestyle of dating people for money. In the end, she may have had a career and be a desired woman, but she was all alone. And when her charm wore off and she became too old for Quidditch, she lived the rest of her life alone, falling into a depression after becoming broke from her lifestyle.

She had her mother and Ronald to support her, but Ron had his own problems and Molly could not take care of her daughter forever. In the end, she lived a sad, lonely life, wishing they had never gone to that party.

Lavender Brown:
As soon as she left the party, Lavender headed home and packed. By the time Ron arrived, she was at her mothers house and refused to let Ron see her.

When she finally did, it was only to discuss the terms of their divorce. Like Ginny, she divorced Ron however, unlike her, she did not live a life of loneliness. She continued her career and eventually became one of the worlds most famous journalists. Unlike Rita Skeeter, she was sure to always bring the truth and help others out.

At a conference, she met a wizard named Tomas who was a fellow journalist. The two fell in loved and it is reported that they lived happily with 3 children.

Ron Weasley:
Of all the people whose lives the party affected, Ron's life was the worse. After Lavender left him, he, like Harry, started to drink a lot. However, he also started to shag random witches he met at the bar.

One of them, a buxom blonde named Lisa, became pregnant. Because she came from a rich pure blood family, Ron was forced to pay for her needs and support his son, Hugo, even though he had barely any contact with the pair.

At first, he had stopped drinking and started to work. But by the time his son was 4, he had a mental breakdown and got really drunk. After that, he started to drink a lot more often. The final straw came when Lisa fell in love with another man. He snapped and struck out at her and Hugo. She, or course, took him to court and he spent a brief time in Azkaban. After that, he had long hours of community service and was watched at all times. The worst thing was that he couldn't even see his son again, else he would spend more time in Azkaban.

Like his sister, he too fell into a depression and started to drink and gain a lot of weight. He could not find love anywhere, for not only was he disgusting, but everyone heard (from Lavender's article) about what he had done to Lisa and Hugo. He was so depressed over his life, that he almost took his own life but was caught by his mother. After that, he lived the rest of his life in a rehab facility for his alcohol addiction, drug use, and suicidal tendencies. He, like Ginny, wished they had never gone to that party.

Draco and Hermione:
Life remained pretty much the same for Draco and Hermione. After the whole fiasco bath the party, some people did look down on them but, for the most part, people agreed with how they handled the situation.

A couple months after the party, they found out that they were expecting and the news was timer with celebration, not only from the couple, but from both pairs of parents. Nine months later, they welcomed little Scorpius Harry Malfoy into the world (Draco tried to object on the middle name but Hermione insisted, missing her old friend, and remembering the good times they had together).

Hermione did meet with Harry once, after the birth of her son, just to lay the past to rest and clear up what had happened all those years ago. Hermione refused to rekindle their friendship though, knowing that she was happy in her life.

Two years after Scorpius was born, the couple welcomed Lyra Jean Malfoy and Carina Narcissa Malfoy. (Their fathers were a bit sad over the fact that the children didn't have their middle names but their ecstatic wives set them straight). Life was good for the Malfoy family, both career wise and personally. The events at the party soon faded into a distant memory.