Chapter 2

Btw, you wear glasses

Draco asks,"who's dorm are we going to?"
You look at him softly, when you get really worked up or mad about something. He's hesitant, but asks again,
"which dorm, yours mine?"

You keep looking, then say,
"Were going to your dorm, and 6:00-7:00 nothing more nothing less"

As you say that the bell rings, and you pack up for you're next class. You look at him one more time then leave.

*It's now 5:00*

Your siting on your bed in your dorm. Your wondering what spell Snape gave you for the project. Sure, most of the spells are easy for you to do. But you still wonder, many potions make you tired while making them. You don't know why, but they do. You put on your glasses, some comfy clothes and then head out about 5:47, so that way you can make your way to the boys dormatory.

*You're at Draco's dorm*

You knock on the door vigorously, because you don't want anyone getting the wrong idea. He opens his door, and you look up. Shocked, he doesn't have a shirt on, and it looks like he just got out of the shower with his wet hair and the humidity of the water left over from the shower.

You look back down, mumbling,
"Put a shirt on..." As you walk in to his dorm. You look around for the table, considering that his family is rich, his dorm is quite big. You see his bed, the blanket is dark green and has black and white accent's. His pillow cases are also white. As you past it you see a table with a couple of books. You never guessed his dorm would be so clean. You sit down and bring a couple things for potion making and spells you know. As he comes back with a shirt on, he sits down to do the project.

"What spell are we doing?"

"Were doing the felix Felicia also called liquid luck"

"Alright, let's get to work"

*You start working for about 20 mins*

"Malfoy,"

"Hm?," He grunts

"Um, where the r-restroom?" You ask a little embarrassed.

"To your left, near my bed"

"T-thanks"

You walk to the restroom, needing to fix your hair, and ya know. As you walk back out you hear him talking, so you stay near the restroom door, not wanting to disturb the conversation.

"I already told you, no. It's over, and it will never happen agian."

He closes the door, slamming it behind him. You then walk out as nothing ever happened.

What was that about? You thought.