pregnancy-imagine/light smut

g!p mads x you

it had been a week since you and madison last had sex, lately you have been feeling sick. you didn't know why but there was one thing that came on mind. am I pregnant ? worries and things you thought bad of were on your mind. madison was gonna come home any moment from the studio since it was 6:30 pm, you had bought a pregnancy test from a while ago just incase so you decided to use it. time passes by and the results came, two positive lines. "Oh gosh! Will she leave me?" You said to yourself and started panicking, soon later a sound of a door opened and a voice of madison said "sweetheart I'm home!".

You cursed and decided to hide the test behind your back, not wanting to show madison . "Hey baby! How was today?" You said as you walked up to her, still hiding the test and before you knew it she put her arms around your waist. "Today was amazing y/n, so what did you do toda- wait baby what's this I'm feeling?" She smiled but then had a curious look when she touched the test, pulling it from your hands and looked at it. You bit your lip, looking down as you didn't know how madison's reaction would look like. "You're pregnant..? Holy shit y/n you are carrying our baby!" She said excitedly and picked you up, attacking kisses around your face. "Yes I am but I don't know if I'm ready, plus we are still 21! How are we gonna do this?" You whispered lightly, "but you are so adorable for attacking kisses on my face." you laughed. Madison had told you that it is gonna be a journey but she was gonna be through it with you, she's even happy since she's always wanted a kid one day with someone, that someone was you luckily.

the rest of the day was spent on telling family members the secret, you both were gonna be prepared for the new child.

5 months later

the lady was doing an ultrasound on me to see the gender of our baby, me and madison were so excited to see the gender. It took awhile for the both of us to see but the lady had said "Well what we have here is actually..twins! Both a boy and girl, congrats!" , looking at us smiling. I was shocked, we were gonna have twins? "We're having twins oh goodness!" You both started crying tears lightly but happy tears, madison bent a little resting her face on your pregnacy bump and gave a light kiss on it.

Oh twins
their beauty
There are angel's growin' peacefully
Oh twins
Sweet baby's (capri song but I changed the lyrics for it to make more sense :) )

madison finished singing, you loved her angelic voice and that was one of the reasons you fell in love with her. On the way home, you decided that you were gonna give madison a little surprise in the bedroom. 

it was about 8:30pm and both of you were chilling in your master bedroom, mads on her phone and meanwhile you were changing into lingerie, knowing she loved it when you wore it. You walked towards her and got on the bed, snatching her phone and putting it on the side. "shit baby where did this come from? daddy loves it when your like this.." she rasped and both of you started making out, turning intense after awhile.

smut warning

even though we couldn't have intense sex, madison had desperately been needing to be inside me so we found ways to carefully have sex since I'm pregnant. Madison had got on her knees on the bed, slipping her boxers off  so I could play with her dick. "Mm baby you know how much I love this cock of yours, wanting me to always please you right?" I said and she nodded, smirking lightly and I grabbed her dick with my hand, spitting on it then jerking it off slowly. I licked the tip a couple of times knowing that drove her crazy. Madison groaned lightly and demanded "Baby you better use that pretty mouth of yours on my cock before I'll do it, and you know how that will end  up so do it quickly or I'll do it.". You loved when she was inpatient during sex. Her dick was coated with your saliva as you sucked her off, going fast after awhile and jerked the rest since she was 9 inches. When she was getting closer, you removed your mouth from her cock and pumped the 9 inches with your hand insanely fast. "Fuck y/n I'm gonna cum~ fuck!" She cursed as I felt her long spurts of cum landing on my face and tongue, releasing her last thick warm load. You smirked and cleaned the cum off your face with your finger, licking it up since you didn't want it to go to a waste.

(okay im so terrible at smut bye.)

few months later after you gave birth 

It was a bright morning, you and madison were sleeping in your bed. It was your birthday and you were gonna be another year older. "honey it's your birthday, cmon today is the day I get to spoil my queen!" her voice woke you up and she had such a smile, you decided to give her a passionate kiss until you heard the babies cry making you both chuckle lightly. The both of you got up and changed, going to the twins room and picked up the crying babies, calming them down after. "We're honestly the best mother's, aren't we alycia and lucas?" Madison told the kids and you laughed, "madison they can't talk yet but I bet they agree too!" you responded back to her. The twins had your eye color but had madison's features, which they looked very beautiful. 

The morning was spent on family time, opening your gifts and the afternoon was spent on decorating a party for you at a private diner. No one knew what surprise was gonna happen to you but only madison knew. It was around night time and all the guests and celebrities invited were finished with their dinners, only waiting and filming for you to get your surprise. You were blindfolded and madison was putting the babies down on their little carrier, both had shirts saying "will you" "marry me?" next to each other while everyone gasped lightly, recording and livestreams that were currently trending on your surprise while madison had the most elegant wedding ring behind her back as she was behind you. the nervousness but excitement was getting to you until madison started her speech.

"Y/n, you've been the light of my life. When I met you, you saved me from falling apart. Your loyalty and energy proved to how much we were meant for each other. The day we hit off with each other, was just the beginning with our relationship. I never knew it could mean so much. Your happiness was my cure, I always knew you were the right one for me. Soon a few years later, we now have children. These two blessings are still young but I love them because they remind me of you..I love you so much. So y/n you can take the blindfold off." 

As you slowly took the blindfold off, madison got on her knee and held the ring. You turned around and gasped in shock, you read the twins clothes "will you..marry me?" you read out, you looked at mads and cried lightly, nodding your head and she put it on your finger. You both picked up the twins and hugged each other, the crowd was cheering and congratulating the engagement.

The new life was ahead of the new family you were in, you guy's lived happily ever after.

the end of the imagine, if you want you can request anything <3