Jack

A long time ago, there was this boy who was 14. He was an ordinary one like you or me. Mysteriously, he was a demigod. Strangely, he wasn't spoken about by orderly folk because his mother was the goddess Hera. "Why is this so weird?" You may be asking. It is because Hera is the goddess of marriage, she must maintain her marriage with Zeus. Therefore, she can't have kids -or so you may think. Living in a paltry cottage with his grandparents, her only child lived in the south of Greece. He was called Jack Massey Welsh. His father died when he was young leading to his obsession with winning awards. These awards mostly consisted of play buttons. Play buttons were made by an association society awards who works for this camp YouTube. Jack attended this camp because of unnatural abilities like his unmanly strength and his wits were the best at the camp. He cheated his way to awards after already getting a bevy to his belt anyway. This camp was for people wanting to get in the Greek secret army association also known as GSAA for short. It was filled with military level courses with Jack smoking all of them out of the park (the association had permission from his grandparents to go there full time as they knew his secret). He was eventually found by this centaur Chiron and took him to another camp after his grandparents let him go. When they arrived Chiron told Jack about this fearsome beast.