Chapter 5

Bill Pov

Me, will, and kill sat around the bed Silas is laying on. I can't believe Silas was here the whole time in front of my face and I didn't have a clue until now. Tears begin to form sliding down my pale cheeks. "Bill it's alright. . . at least he's here with us" will said patting my shoulder.

I looked at will smiling "Yeah, I just wish we found him sooner" I looked back at Silas who was still sleeping on the bed. "We all do bill, but at least prince you don't have him in his grasp, that would've been worse" kill said sitting on the left side of the bed, running his fingers through silas' hair. "Your right" I wiped my tears away, making sure no more tears come out of my golden eye.

~3 days later

It's have been 3 days since Silas been asleep. I wonder if we're able to contact queen and king Aytigan to let them know that we have Silas with us. It might take awhile considered that they are busier because of the shadows. My thoughts were interrupted when I heard a groan. I looked down to see Silas waking up from his sleep. Silas looked around and spoke quietly but loud enough to hear him "B-Bill, K, Will"

Silas Pov

My eyes fluttered open as one of my memories ended. Where am I? I looked around my surroundings seeing three people. Why are they blurry? I blinked a couple of times clearing my vision. Is that bill, k, and will. Why do they look sad? Then a memory popped up in my head making me realize why they are sad. Oh, that's why. . . at least I'm with them again, so they don't have to be sad anymore. "B-Bill, K, Will" I stuttered out. They all looked at me with worried, surprised, and relieved expressions on their faces.

"SILAS" they shouted out loud causing me to chuckle a little. "Hey, long time no see" before I knew it I was enveloped into a hug. I looked to see Bill, K, and Will all hugging me, pouring their tears out. I hugged back smiling with a couple of tears rolling down my cheeks. "D-don't cry p-please" I stammered. We stayed like this for a while, sniffing was heard here and there. Bill moved away with kill and will. "Ok silas you need to change since you have a little blood on you, do you think you can get up" will ask.

I moved my legs to the side of the bed, carefully standing up, but my legs were too wobbly for me to stand for at least five seconds. I was beginning to fall until bill caught me. "I'll take that as I no" will say when bill lifts me from the ground. "Here his clothes" kill said laying my clothes neatly on the bed. Bill nodded his head while pitting me down on the bed taking my shirt off afterward.

When my shirt was off all three of them froze in place, the shock was plastered on their faces as they continue to stare. I was confused until I remembered the scar inflicted on me by ford and stan when I "didn't save" Mabel from a creature. I gasped using my arms to cover my body ashamed of the scars littering my body. "S-Silas. . . who did this to you," bill asked. Tears escaped my eyes as the memory played in my head. Remembering the pain that was inflicted on me. I heard a growl coming from them as I continue to cover my body with my arms.

I looked up only to see bill red, kill blue, and will yellow from anger. "ThEy DiD tHaT tO yOu," they all said at the same time. I hesitantly nodded my head yes while I tried to cover my body more. They soon calm down after a while. "We'll talk about this later, but for right now we'll help you change into your clothes and maybe we can play one of your favorite games" will say grabbing the shirt on the bed. I nodded my head as will put the shirt on me.

After will changed me into my pj's ( which is just a plain white shirt and black sweats) bill and kill left saying they had something they needed to take care of. Of course, I wanted to ask about it but will start to ask me questions about what game I wanted to play. I didn't mind though will is someone I like hanging out with. He's laid back and can be funny sometimes.