If the main character of one of my stories have survived the book then there's a 99.99% chance that there will be another book but the 0.01% is when I'm feeling extremely nice and decide to give them a happy ending.
Expect a lot of gay jokes.
I only have to hear the words "creative writing" to immediately perk up.
Writers are probably the best people to date. Because writers are forgetful, but they remember everything.
They forget anniversaries, but remember what you wore, how you smelled, on your first date.
They remember every story you've ever told them - like ever, but forget what you've just said.
They don't remember to water the plants or take out the trash, but they don't forget how to make you laugh.
Writers are forgetful because they're busy remembering the important things.
  • Somewhere in Neverland
  • JoinedMay 6, 2016

Last Message
TheCrashingWave TheCrashingWave Jul 10, 2022 10:49PM
Hey, y'allApologies for the inactivity over the past two years. Had to take some time off from writing as I was doing my A-levels, but I'm back now! Going to post on the short stories more often as...
View all Conversations

Stories by Dakota
Comebacks II {Completed} by TheCrashingWave
Comebacks II {Completed}
Combacks {Completed} by TheCrashingWave
Combacks {Completed}
This is a list of sassy comebacks
1 Reading List