Anime and manga lover and reader and I just love fanfics of anime like BNHA



HOLY CRUSADE!!!!!
  • JoinedApril 16, 2018


Last Message
ZoMbIeKiD16 ZoMbIeKiD16 Jul 31, 2019 07:36AM
People this is some very fucked up news and I'm crying a whole lot right now I hear the screams of them all of them and images of it all flashing in my mind because of how I am I'm a Wiccan yes but s...
View all Conversations

Stories by ZoMbIeKiD16
The Glitch Hero (Izuku X Momo) by ZoMbIeKiD16
The Glitch Hero (Izuku X Momo)
In this world 80% of people have quirks, the other 20% are quirkless and are treated poorly unless they're fa...
+9 more
The untold story of a great team by ZoMbIeKiD16
The untold story of a great team
A battalion of ODST marskmen known as Task Force Jager lead by Cody Jackson and his close friend from trainin...
ranking #186 in odst See all rankings
RWBY OC  by ZoMbIeKiD16
RWBY OC
Need help picking things
1 Reading List