Chapter Six

Landyn's Point of View

I smile down at my adorable mate. She smiles back at me and burrows her head in my chest.
"I'm sorry babe, but I have work to do today." She lifts her head up and pouts.
"I have to stay in this room, all alone."
"I can get Shreya and Avril to come visit you."
"But they're not you." She says looking up at me. I groan and close my eyes.
"Do you know how difficult your making it for me to leave?"
"Sorry, I'm just going to miss you."
"And I'll miss you." I sigh and sit up, before I can convince myself to stay in bed. I stand up and grab a change of clothes and go into my bath room. I spray myself with cologne to mask her scent. I change quickly and exit. Elly is sitting on my bed staring off into space. "What are you thinking about?"
"How this happen to me. Why me? I'm a shy nerd."
"You're my shy nerd." I say cupping her cheek. She smiles and nods.
"Go to work, before you get in trouble." She says shooing me out.
"I'm the alpha." I say puffing out my chest making her giggle. "No me can get me in trouble."
"Except for me. I have you eating out of the palm of my hand." She says smiling. I laugh, it feels really nice to know she's warmed up to me
"Oh yeah?" She nods giggling.
"You couldn't even get out of bed this morning." She says laughing.
"I don't even care that you just disrespected an alpha, I'm just happy that you're finally happy. Your laugh is adorable by the way." She blushes looking down, I laugh and kiss her in the cheek quickly leaving the room.

Elly's Point of View

After he left I went to the bathroom and changed into one of his t shirts. It made me feel like he was closer to me. I heard a knock on my door and I turned, panicked.
"Elly?" A voice whispered. I let out a sigh and opened the door. Avril smiled at me. She walked in and laid in the bed.
"Can I take a shower, or will people hear me?"
"The walls are sound proof, so yeah you can take a shower," she says smiling at me. "Do you want to borrow clothes?" I nod and she leaves the room coming back a few minutes later. She hands me pajama pants and underwear. I smile and grab a fluffy towel and close the bathroom door. When the hot water is pounding in my back I close my eyes and think about what has happened to me. I was kidnapped by and alpha who is my mate, kept in his room for fear of people finding me, and spoken to by the Moon Goddess who told me I am to change the world. I sigh and shake my head. After my shower I hop out and dry myself off. I get dressed, still wearing Landyn's shirt and wrapped my hair in the towel. I open the bathroom door and jump when I see Landyn sitting in the bed.
"Landyn, I thought you had to work.," he gets off the bed and hugs me. He inhales my scent and sighs.
"My work went faster than I though it would. I like you using my shampoo, you smell like me." I smile and he sits, placing me on his lap.
"Landyn, how will this work? I am hiding in your room."
"Soon we'll make this public, we'll tell people the Moon Goddess is back. We can contact her again, get her to help us." I nod and burrow my head into his neck. "We'll make this work, if I have to step down as alpha I will. You are more important than everything."
"I don't want you to have to step down. But I worry, how will I be a good Luna?"
"There hasn't been a Luna since the Moon Goddess disappeared. They don't remember what a Luna is like, so you can't fail." I smile and he hugs me tighter. "I love you."
"I love you to." I whisper with out hesitating. We spent the rest of the day like this, just sitting enjoying each other's company.