Prologue

BREAKING NEWS!!

PARK JIMIN AND KIM JIA HAVE OFFICIALLY TIED THE KNOT IN A MAGICAL WEDDING CEREMONY ATTENDED BY CLOSE FAMILY AND FRIENDS

Solo artist Park Jimin and actress Kim Jia have gotten married after two years of dating in a private 'Disney-inspired' ceremony attended by their close family and friends.

The wedding reception was held in Harumi City Hotel in the South, where many famous names of the 'wedding of the year' were in attendance.

Amongst the guests was the bride's older brother, talented director Kim Namjoon; the groom's best friend, award-winning actor Kim Taehyung; singer-songwriter, Park Jinyoung, amongst many others were there to witness the beautiful unity of the nations 'power-couple'.

An insider who attended the wedding reveals that the wedding looked like one from a fairytale with it's 'Disney-inspired' themes and aura, providing the guests with a very 'magical feel' and genuine joy for the couple.

The couple sends out their utmost gratitude to fans and the press for their cooperation in limited media coverage and is thankful for the undying support they have received of their precious union and hopes that they will continue to receive all of that love from everyone just as before.

The newlyweds will be settling down in their new home in Yuri Estate also located in the South, where they will kick-off their fresh married life after their honeymoon which is rumoured to be in Phuket Island, Thailand.

"Jia is the best gift I have ever been blessed with. I am eternally thankful to have her in my life." Jimin posted in the early hours of the morning after his wedding day with a beautiful picture of his beautiful wife fast asleep beside him attached to the post.

Fans wish the newlyweds well on their beautiful marriage and promise to continue in supporting their careers forever.

Sources : News Korea; Dispatch Korea; Idol Insider and insiders