Three: Best Behaviour

[ Best Behaviour ]

༓࿇༓

Taehyung

"Mr Wang! Mr Kim has arrived!"

Hearing the announcement, I lazily lifted my head and immediately locked gazes with the director of this project who was approaching me.

I felt my manager discreetly tugging at my jacket, gesturing for me to help him slip it off me.

Once I took got it off, I walked closer to the director, meeting him halfway and letting him take my hand into his and shake it.

"Mr Kim," Director Wang smiled at me and finally let go of my hand, "I'm glad you could make it."

I said nothing and instead nodded with a small smile.

Mr Wang then quickly directed me and my manager to my assigned dressing room, something I actually found quite new since this was something that rarely ever happened at castings.

"Do you want me to do your make-up?"

I glanced up at my manager after hearing him speak just moments after I had taken my seat in the dressing room.

"It's just a casting, Jungwoo." I muttered and sighed, leaning back in my seat tiredly.

"I know, but I thought you wanted to look your best," I heard the man mutter back quietly as he placed the things he was carrying down onto the dressing table he stood next to.

I arched a brow at him.