An Extra Chapter 6: What happened to Lia?

Sooo..
I wanna write a extra because I kind of want to give a gift to you all for Christmas..eheheheheee (also because I told myself if I have 1k  reads I'll write extras in my stories so-- *cough* here goes nothin'XD):

Henry and Liam are finally together and they are both very happy about themselves. Even their friends Drew and Jake were happy for them, and surprisingly..even Zoey too. Lia was the only one not proud.

I had another chance and I ruined it..she told to herself. The black haired girl looked through the windows and saw Henry kissing Liam's cheek while the tomato boy was eating blood stew. (Which btw is also one of my favorite foods--). Liam blushed and both Drew and Jake whispered something to each other and laughed.

Lia sighed and locked herself in the classroom, arms around her legs, crying. First Jake..now Henry..

Who was next? Drew?..

Or maybe Zoey..

No, Lia.. Zoey is already dating Drew..sort of.

Buzzzz Buzzz

Lia heard a notification from her phone. She picked it up and turned it on. It was a message..and it was from Zoey:

"Open the door!!!"

Once the black haired girl read the message, she heard 3 knocks on the door. Lia wiped her tears away clearly so her best friend couldn't see what was happening to her.

With hesitation, she gently opened the door. "Where have you been? I've been looking for you all day," Zoey said, crossing her arms.

"I was just playing on my phone,"Lia chuckled, she put a hand on her head, her face turned pink.

Zoey looked through the windows and saw Liam and Henry. "Oh, don't tell me you're heartbroken because that lettuce brain found his precious tomato.."

Lia put her arms down. Her face was down. Her eyes started watering. "Zoey.. I tried to love Jake. I failed. I tried to love Henry..I failed.." a tear ran down her eye." I don't know who to love anymore.."

Zoey looked at Lia, then look one step closer. Their face were close. Without hesitation, the golddigger put her arms around her best friend. There was a reason Zoey was so proud of Liam being with Henry. It was because of them. Lia and Zoey. Zoey and Lia. Together.

Zoey closed her eyes and whispered to Lia's hair:

"You didn't fail me.. I broke up with Drew.."

"And, I love you, too, Lia.."

I hope you enjoyed your other Christmas present XD Lia×Zoey UwU

These ships are so weird-- but you know what? I LUKE it. And I LUKE you guys for reading this UwU

(I also wasn't expecting this story to get 1k so thank you so much--XD)

🎄 Also Merry Christmas 🎄