Introduction

A/N: I don't know if I'll be able to do this and Lander, but.. oh well. And, just a disclaimer: I'm not very good at V.S ship stories so wish me luck on this one. And be ready to laugh because I have no idea what I'm doing XD

Kay-
Enjoy!

For about a million years, Henry was never be able to impress Lia, nor Liam. They were both friends, but Liam and Henry are closer; best friends.

This day..
Was different.

Henry finally got his black hat, and borrowed Jake's sweater, and ate tons of candy and lettuce. He also showed his eye color; but he got his black sunglasses just to make his look more cooler.

The un-little Deku boy finally made it to school. Once he stepped into the gate, nobody could recognize him. He had; what you call.. a glow up. He looked like a bad boy- every girl was staring at him, some boys looked at him with jealousy on their veins.

"Hey, Liam," Henry winked. Liam's face turned light red and he almost fainted to the ground. "Hey Jake, Drew."

"Wow! You look.." Jake scanned Henry's look top to bottom, then he realized what the Deku boy was wearing. "Wait, is that my sweater?!"

"You look horrible on it anyway," Henry said in a bad-boyish tone, crossing his arms. "So I wore it." His voice sound surprisingly deep because of the lettuce he ate last night and all the other foods for months; made him very tall and mature. He crossed his arms.

Jake put his arms on his wrist.

"Wow, did you really do this just to impress Lia?" Drew rolled his eyes. Although in his head he really thinks that Henry looks really handsome and cute; he didn't quite show it. But, you can't judge a book by it's cover. Someone may look incredibly handsome, but they might be a trap.

Henry shrugged. "I dunno.. maybe.."

Until Zoey and Lia came to the party.

"Wow.. Henry.. you look.." Lia scanned Henry. He's so tall.. and.. cute.. "hot." (Oh my, please don't tell me I just typed that in ;-; I'm not very good at flirts I'm sorry TwT)

Henry's eyes began to glow, but he knew in his head and not his heart that he needed to stay calm and boyish for once. "Yeah.. I know.." He stepped closer to Lia and touched her chin. "I did it all for you."

Meanwhile Drew, Jake, and Zoey began to cringe and look away from the odd "couple" as Liam was about to boil up with anger.

He's mine.. Liam said to himself as he was about to step in closer to Henry. But, as soon as he started to say a word; the bell rang.

Was that cliffhanger; because I think it was 😅
I hope you enjoyed this. I'm not really a writer for.. supportive characters and flirty, badboys and stuff 😳 but I'm trying--

Hope you enjoyed and tell me which ship you like the most
Henry×Liam or Henry×Lia.