really really really late chappy- megumi's birthday

i just want to let yalls know that this book doesn't really have a plot, i just make chapters when they come to my mind. and yall are making up for this chapter

"(Y/n) you have to come out and apologize to Fushiguro-san" Yuji said trying to open the door.

"I don't have to do anything, and I'm mad at him" (Y/n) said back. This has been going on for at least 30 minutes, Yuji trying to get (Y/n) to come out of her room, and her refusing. No one understands why Fushiguro was upset, everyone had a theory that he had a crush on her, which only gave them more competition, or he just cares for her. They were all pretty sure it was the first theory

"(Y/n), Sukuna said come out here" He stirred slightly, he hated how Sukuna could make (Y/n) do anything. But since her and Fushiguro got into a bad fight, he doubted she was going to-

*SLAM*

Okay so he was wrong about doubting that. Her was facing a puffy eyed (y/n). She looked like she's been crying a lot. He was worried for this girls well-being. But when is (Y/n) ever well- back to the point. She gave one simple request that made his blood boil in jealousy..

"Could you bring Sukuna out please?"

"S-sure" he answered. He sounded bitter and angry, and (y/n) noticed that, but chose to ignore it for now. Once he did it she noticed how annoyed Sukuna looked.

'is he tired of me, i think so..' She thought to herself. She made the choice to just not ask for Sukuna anymore.

"Yuji, come back please" Sukuna's eyes widened at her words. Before he could say anything Yuji switched back. (Y/n) gave him a hug. At the moment Fushiguro walked out of his room. He looked jealous and sad. He just turned around and walked back to his door. 'maybe he thinks we forgot his birthday or something, he has something coming'

"Yuji you do know the plan right?"

"yeah go hurry" As they split up (Y/n) went towards Fushiguro's door and knocked 2 times and then lightly tapped it 3 more times, something they would do to each other to know if it was them or someone else. 

"Go away (L/n)" Her heart hurt at those words, but still, she continued doing the pattern until he finally opened the door. 

"What do you-" He got cut off as (y/n) hugged him tightly as she forced her way in. He felt his shirt getting wet by the second

"Are you crying" He asked, as if it wasn't already obvious

"N-no I'm licking your shirt" He lightly smiled at her remark before carrying her to his bed, where she continued to cry. After like 5 minutes, she calmed down and started to frankly apologize for not telling him. He also apologized for acting the way he did. His expression fell a bit remembering that he hasn't received a single happy birthday from anyone today, not that he cared or anything. Despite that he smiled, grateful that (y/n) was here spending time with him.

"MEGUMI JESUS ARE YOU LISTENING" He jumped at the sudden shout from the girl. 

"Yeah sorry-"

"What did i say then, since you were listening." She spoke in a mocking tone, knowing that he wasn't listening. 

"I- Y-you said- i wasn't listening" He looked upset. (Y/n) noticed that and her eyes suddenly lit up after reading a text she received. 

"Let's go to the cafeteria" He didn't question anything until she said one particular thing

"Oh and wear this blindfold" 

"What kind of gojo-sensei kinky shit is this-" as he made this face'😃'she wheezed like a tea kettle. He slightly chuckled at her funny laugh. She was laughing for like 5 minutes before she started choking. Megumi immediately started patting her back. When she looked at him with teary eyes and made this face'😗✌️', he completely broke. He started laughing similar to her but a it sounded a bit higher. This caused her to break down laughing again. (Y/n) fell down as she tried to grab air, and she failed. Megumi tried to grab her but since she was a fraction away from the floor, he fell down. They both were rolling on the floor laughing.

"I think a little pee came out" Megumi said. That only caused her to laugh even harder. A weird whistle came from (Y/n's) nose as her eyes were running with tears of laughter. Megumi wheezed even louder as his bladder was about to explode. He got up and tried to run to the bathroom stumbling the whole way. He tripped on literally air and flopped down before wheezing once again.

"Megumi use the baTHroom" (Y/n's) voice cracked which sent them in a fit of silent laughter. When he finally got to the bathroom, (Y/n) slid the door open and said,

"Excuse me, excuse me, can i pUhlEaSe bite a cHunK out of dat AsS" and he responded with, "sPaRe cOoChiE?"Now if you think they were laughing hard then, then what would be used to describe how hard they were laughing now. 

time skip to where they're done laughing for now

(Y/n) was leading Megumi to the cafeteria with a blindfold on. She opened the door. 

"You can take your blindfold off now Megumi" He did as he said and when his eyes adjusted to the bright light, he was greeted with,"HAPPY BIRTHDAY FUSHIGURO-SAN" from various of people. He smiled a bit before seeing (Y/n) "break dancing" on the floor, and she fell. He started laughing again, this time he started choking on air, as (y/n's) nose started making the weird whistling noise again as he was wheezing and choking at the same time. Everyone looked at the two laughing teens in worry before gradually deciding to laugh with them. 

Safe to say everyone had a good time. Everyone was getting along, Megumi was also happy that he has friends like the ones he spent his birthday with. After gifts there was cake, and of course, (y/n) smashed it in Megumi's face before running all around the cafeteria and slipping. And getting tickled by Megumi.

a/n- IM SORRY THIS IS LATE I WASNT EVEN HOME LMAOOOOO- but do yall like my writing style? this is the longest chapter i've ever wrote and it was fun 'cause i had nonstop ideas for it. 1016 words with out this authors note. fun fact about me, im mixed with black and mexican. sorry if you dont like those races, but if you dont then go fuck yourself😙anyways i hope you enjoyed, i have a couple of drafts and my  christmas special should be out soon, again sorry for the late chapters and you know, stuff like that, bye loves<3333