Chapter 1.

•~•~••~•
*=*=*=*=*
•~•~••~•

Miku P.O.V

|~|

I sighed throwing my bag down hoping to get a call from Luka-Senpai.

She was never on Skype, always busy.

I never had plans, me and Kaito-Kun would go on walks sometimes but those were usually boring.

I just really wished I lived in Tokyo with Luka, I really wonder what she's doing.

_

Luka P.O.V

|~|

I smiled softly as Len-Sama put the promise ring onto my finger.

"Please Luka-Sama, be with me forever, and never let me go," Len-Sama whispered into my ear and held onto my hand.

We stayed like that, hugging, I felt like I belonged to someone else, but then again, I loved Len-Sama, he's my forever.

_

Miku P.O.V

|~|

I skipped around my room and flopped down onto my bed and stared outside of my window and looked at the small little buildings in the evening sky.

I smiled softly and closed my eyes and went into a deep, happy dream.

~

"Luka-Senpai wait up," I shouted and ran as my toes dug into the sand and my pig-tails flew in the wind.

Luka turned around and giggled and held her welcoming arms out and opened her soft blue eyes and stared into mine.

I smiled and tears flew in my eyes and I ran into her arms. She held me tight and her tears fell onto my shoulders.

"I'm sorry," she whispered. We pulled in for a kiss but she disappeared and so did the ocean, the sand, everything, the world was pure darkness.

I cried and fell into the darkness, My Luka.

~

I woke up with tears in my eyes and I was hugging my pillow.

I wiped my eyes and stared over at the clock, 9:37 p.m. "I slept pretty long," I said and got up, I could stop and pick up some shrimp, maybe just some cheap Sushi would work..

Luka was gone for the day, she's probably at a fair or something..

_

My phone rang and I ran over quickly picking it up.

-Incoming Call from Luka-Senpai💕-

A picture of Luka smiling showed up and I grinned and answered.

"Hello Miku-Chan, how was your day?"