Author's Note

Hello everyone!! Thanks for clicking on this story you might come from my tiktok @b00kl0ver6

This is my first story so it's not perfect but I hope you enjoy it. Feel free to leave comments but no hate!!

This story is entirely from my own imagination, so if there are things similar to other stories, it is merely a coincidence and I did not copy anything.

Hope you enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sypnosis:

"I see you've woken up, Princess."

--------------------------

Emris has three lives that always repeat: princess, donna of her mafia, and heiress.She is cursed to repeat these three lives, the lives always ending when she seems to be happy. The people in these lives are always the same. Her family. Not long after being murdered as donna, Emris is reborn, again, into an heiress. On this particular night, she misses her family, him, so much that she is willing to do anything to go back.Not only does she go back as a Princess of Corthriquia from two lives before, Akria, her cursor, gives her an ultimatum to bee happy but that she'll have to come back eventually. Emris is willing to accept this in order to go back; to go back to him.What she doesn't know is that in order to save her country and her family, she and her enemy will have to work together to stop the bigger cause.

--------------------------

tropes in this book: reborn (second life), enemies to lovers, one bed trope, knife to the throat, broody and sarcastic dark-haired male lead, tension, balls (dances), magic, and more.

Booktok and wattpad have taken over my life LOL