Chapter 5

Roman's POV

I wake up around 9 am. I get up and shower. I get dressed into a white shirt with red sleeves and blue jeans. I turn to wake Virgil. I shake him awake. "No. Ro." He whines.

    I sigh, "c'mon, Patton and Logan will be here soon." I say. He groans and rolls out of bed and into the floor. "That hurt didn't it?" I ask.

    "Rooo! I hurt!" Virgil whines.

   I roll my eyes. "Get up."

   "Can't. Hurt too bad. You'll have to carry me." He says. And I thought I was the dramatic one.

    "No." I say. Virgil looks at me. He makes tears form his eyes and his lip quiver. "No, don't do that." I say. He knows he can get want he wants with this face.

   "R-Ro." He stutters, reaching out for me. He lets a tear fall down his face. I pick up and he giggles. "You always fall for that Ro." He says.

    "I'm gonna to drop you down the stairs." I deadpan. He shakes his head and grips onto me tighter. "You know I won't." I say and leave my room. I carry him downstairs and drop him on my couch.

"Ro? You get me coffee?" He asks. I shake my head and sit on the couch too."Please?" Virgil pleads. He moves to my lap. "Please Ro?"

"Why can't you get it?" I ask.

"I lazy." Virgil answers. I sigh and lift him off me. I go into kitchen and return soon after with a cup of coffee. "Thank you." Virgil smiles.

"You're lucky I love you." I say. He giggles and take a sip of his coffee.

About an hour later there's a knock on my door. Open it to be engulfed into a hug by Patton. I chuckle and hug him back. "Hey Patt, Hey Lo."

"Salutations Roman. Patton let him go." Logan says. Patton let's me go. I lead them into the house where Virgil is on the couch.

"Yo!" Virgil greets. I join him in the couch while Patton hugs him. "Hi Dad. Hi Specs." Virgil says.

"Hi kiddo!" Patton smiles. He then sits on Logan's lap, who was sitting in a chair. "How have you guys been?" Patton asks.

"Same old same old." Virgil shrugs.

"I've been wonderful." I say.

We hang out for awhile till it's night. Virgil falls asleep with his head on my shoulder and his legs over mine. Soft, quiet, snores come from him. Patton fell asleep too. Logan says goodbye and leaves, carrying Patton in his arms.

I pick Virgil up and carry him upstairs. I drop on my bed and he wakes up. "Ro, why?" He asks sleepily.

"You need to change." I say. He groans and gets up. He walks to my closet and grabs a a gold hoodie and black shorts. He changes in the bathroom while I change in my room. He comes back in and flops on the bed. "Tried?" I ask.

"Very." Virgil answers. I lay down with him and he cuddles into my chest. "M'Night Ro." Virgil slurs.

"Night V." I respond. We both slip into a deep night sleep.

Word count:530