Chapter 9

N/A: I changed my writing style.

~Roman's POV~

It's been a few days. I need to ask him. "Yo Roman." Will says. "Huh? What?" I kinda forgot I was playing with them. Oops. "What's wrong dude." Mason asks. I sigh. "Sorry, guys. Lots on my mind." "Well damn dude. Wanna talk?" Daniel asks. I sigh, running my hands down my face. "Yeah. I think so." I say. "Alright man." Will says.

After the recording we stay in call. But I close my game. "Alright, what's up?" Will asks. "I've been wanting to ask Virge out but," I cut myself off with a sigh. "So guy problems. Alright so, you went on a date with him didn't you?" Mason asks me. "Yeah, I think he liked it." I say. "Then go for it! None of this p*ssy shít." Dan yells. I chuckle, "Yeah alright. Talk to you guys later."

I hear byes as I take my headset off. I turn in my chair and look at Virgil who's fast asleep on my bed. He stayed the night. He also stayed up all night and I couldn't get him to sleep. It's noon right now so he should be waking up anytime now. He fell asleep around 5 a.m.

I get up and walk over to him. I sigh as I sit next to him. I run my fingers through his hair. How am I going to tell him? I need too I just can't.

After awhile Virgil wakes up. He yawns a looks at me. A small smile appears on his lips and he hugs me. "Hi Ro." He mumbles into my chest. I rub his back. "Hey V." He looks up at me. Then Luna runs into the room. She jumps on the bed licking my face then Virgil's. "Hey girl." Virgil laughs as she licks him. She runs around the bedroom for a few minutes before finally settling on the bed beside V. "Good to know one of us has energy." He says. I laugh and hugs him.

"V? I've meaning to ask you something." He looks up at me. Alright Roman you can do this. "Yeah? What is it?" He asks. I sigh, "Did you enjoy our date?" I ask. He looks me then nods. "Of course I did." He says. Ok that's good. "Then would you maybe want to date me?" I ask. Really that's the best I could come up with. Virgil giggles and kisses me cheek. "Of course want to Ro. I love you." He says. I smile ad wrap him into a tight hug. "I love you too, baby." I say. Virgil blushes and snuggles into me.

The next day I tell Patton and Logan about Virgil. Patt freaked out. I announced it to my channel on a live and introduced Virgil to my channel. I told my brother and his boyfriend. They were happy. Some old high School friends contacted me since they seen it on my stream. We told our parents. V's mom was happy. My parents were very happy.

Now when I play games Virgil will sit on my lap and watch me play. I have face cam on all videos so my fans get to see him. Sometimes he'll bring Luna in on the live and the fans go crazy over the dog.

All my friends have my stream pulled up on their phone or laptop or something so can see what's going on and read the comments for me. V will read some of the comments to me and tell me to answer them instead of him. Unless the question is for him. Lots ask his age, height, etc. Once someone asked if he was top or bottom. Virgil left the room after that. I found him eating cookie dough on the counter. He said he was eating his embarrassment away.

But in the end me and Virgil have a happy relationship. Everyone is supported. After we both got of college, I proposed. Vincent was every happy to learn he's my brother-in-law. We stayed engaged for about a year then we got married, on the day my grandparents got married. We got married in Scotland. Since Virgil wanted to go to Scotland since he was every little.

About two years after we got married, we adopted a little girl named Emma. She was two when adopted her, now she's three. She loves filming with me and the fans love her. Patton and Logan love Emma too. Our parents love her too. Vincent loved Emma. He's really good with her too.

All in all we're happy. We've ever fought once. He left and stayed with his mom for a day the came back to me. I honestly can't remember what we fought about. We've argued, not a lot, but it always ends with us laughing about what we were fighting about.

Virgil is still as clingy as ever. Still a coffee addict. Still emo. But I wouldn't change him for the world. I'm happy with my family and my life. I'm happy.

                          ~The End~