-𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝑩𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒐𝒓 𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆-

{This is more specifically a Sans/Papyrus type scenario but we can switch some of the story to fit if you have another crush!}

Scenario 1: You had been at your desk, staring at the busywork put in front of you and groaning in annoyance. How long had it been since you were placed down here to manage paperwork? A couple months at most. You remembered the story of how this all started. Gaster found you as a little baby abandoned on the side of the road, half near frozen and starving to death. You grew up around his other two children, playing and sticking together throughout your school years. Though Gaster wasn't the number one dad in the world, he did keep all of you alive. Now you were here, the heir to his title as the almighty of this twisted crime company, and the only one in the family who truly knew what he did for a living, or so you thought. "...And the boss just collapsed at one of the meetings!" Your body tensed at the words coming from beyond the doors. One of your assistants came in with a look of pure disbelief in their eyes. "The... boss wants to see you in his office." You wasted no time in getting there, but it wasn't Gaster who was waiting for you inside. You...

Scenario 2: Feel free to come up with anything!