-𝑺ᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇ𝒔-

{I looked through my old rp book and thought this was a neat concept}

Scenario 1 (Angsty version): You had always heard stories of soulmates since you were a child. Two people who were destined to love each other like no other. Everyone had one out there in the world, and you thought you and (Crush) were the same way. The both of you were the love like no other that had promised to you since you were old enough to understand it. It was only when the topic had been brought up on a night out with friends that you began questioning it. Later on that night, you were cuddled up with (Crush) when the question left your lips. "Are we soulmates?..." You...

Scenario 2: Soulmates were there just about everywhere you looked. Lucky couples who were two halves of the same pair living out their happy endings together. You hadn't bothered seeking yours out. After all, the universe had no place butting into your love life with some "charming prince/princess" that would sweep you off your feet. You'd find love one day, and it was going to be all on your own choice. You had been out enjoying a few drinks with your close friend when you felt a sharp pull on your soul. You looked up from your table and noticed you were especially drawn to (Crush), who was sitting with friends just across from you. You...

Scenario 3: Anything you want!