-𝑶𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅-

Scenario 1:

"What other option do we have? The treaty is the only option to solve this without further bloodshed."

There was no way you could have predicted this day to come, and yet it was staring you down like a salivating predator at the sight of meek and easy prey. You'd been the right hand to (Character 1) since the day of the siege at the castle, where you had fought with bare nails and teeth to rid the old tyrant and guarantee their claim to the very throne they sat on now. Now, you were their loyal advisor and protector. Your name was feared through every corner of the underground for just how far you were willing to go to protect them... At least, until now. Foreign invaders, unlike anything the kingdom had ever seen came slaughtering villages one after another. They were approaching the capital with alarming haste, and with the army battered and bruised from the previous revolution, you had no choice but to invite the leaders here. What were their names again..? You flipped through letters from the scouts, eventually pointing your fingers to the names (Crush 1) and (Crush 2). That was as far as you got information-wise until you heard (Character 1) calling you to the throne room. It was time. You...

Scenario 2: Anything you want!