Micheal J Fox

Requested by @egg22egg 

You huffed as you sat down on a subway bench. You watched your breath as you shifted uncomfortably on the freezing block of metal. 'It'll be here any second," you told yourself. 

It was a icy, bitter night, Christmas Eve to be exact. You were waiting for the train and starting to get impatient. It has never been this late before, there had to be some sort of delay. You crossed your arms and started to play with your black leather gloves, as an old man sat next to you. You looked up at him and scooted a little bit away, not be rude but just careful.  "You waiting for the train?" he asked.

You nodded hesitantly, but the old man looked friendly enough to talk to.  "Um yeah, I think there must be some sort of blockage."

He nodded, "Yeah, there might be a delay for another 30 minutes."

"Ugh, great," you sighed, running your fingers through your hair.

The old man looked at you funny, "What's the rush? What is a young kid like you doing here on Christmas Eve anyways?"

"Well you see...I have a scholarship offer and it was just too good a chance to give up. My train was suppose to leave tonight but then the blizzard happened," you said while staring down at your boots gloomily. 

"Oh...I'm sorry," he said giving you a bittersweet smile.

You sighed, "Thanks but that's not even the worst part. My boyfriend, Micheal.....well he was suppose to meet me earlier tonight to say goodbye...but he never came." you tried to shrug but you could feel tears starting to well up in your eyes. "I just wish h-he would've said goodbye." You said as your voice cracked. 

"Y/n?" You heard a slight call from someone farther down the tracks. 

You knew that voice so well and missed so greatly "Micheal?" you whispered as you turned around. You saw your boyfriend standing there, his brown fluffy hair covered in snow and his nose was bright red. His eyes seemed wet and misty, you weren't sure if it was from the cold or you being there. 

You both began to run to each other and finally embraced him in your arms. He pulled your body close to his and began to kiss your passionately. All the cold seemed to go away as Micheal kissed you tenderly. You pulled away and stared into his bright blue eyes, "Where were you?' 

He laughed lightly and pulled you in for a hug. "I'm so sorry that I didn't come tonight. My car broke down from the weather and I had to caught a bus the rest of the way. I feel absolutely horrible and you have very right to hate me. I'm just so glad I didn't missed you," he whispered into the ear. 

"You don't have to apologize, it's ok. None of that matter now that you're here," you said, smiling warmly. You couldn't believe your luck. If the trains hadn't been delayed, you might have not seen Micheal again. You turned around and walked back to the bench you were before. You just wanted to thank the old man for talking to you, but when you got there...he was gone? "Where he'd go?" You asked yourself. 

"What? Who?" Micheal asked, tilting his head with confusion. 

You shook it off and just amused he left, "Oh nothing." You said while giving Micheal a quick kiss on the head. 

He smiled and kissed your hand, "I love you."

You smiled and gripped his hand, squeezing lightly, "I love you too, Micheal."

The two of you walked out of the train stop, hand in hand. You guys continued to wander through the snowy night to Micheal's car. You looked up at the milky moon shining in the dark sky and could almost see what looked like a face. You squinted to make out what seemed to look like the old man from earlier. He almost seemed to be smiling at you, which made you question if you were going crazy. Either way, you blew a kiss to the man in the moon before riding off with Micheal.