Corey Haim

Requested by haimmyhaimster
You were walking home from school in the freezing winter. Your feet were soggy and wet while your hands were completely numb.
You continued stumbling through the cold until a pizzeria caught your eye. "I'll just stay there a minute," you said through chattering teeth.
You walked through the door, kicking snow inside and ringing the bell above. You went up to the counter and softly said, "One cheese pizza slice, please."
The cashier rolled her eyes and growled, "5 bucks."
Your eyes bulged and you stuttered out, "Really?"
The cashier responded by grumpily saying, " You want the pizza or not?"
You rolled my eyes and searched your  pockets. Ugh, only $3.00.
You hung by head and got ready to return to the cold when a 5 dollar bill was slapped on the counter. You turned to see a 15-year old boy leaning over the counter, "I'll pay for the lady."
You collected your pizza and sat down at a booth with the boy. "Hi, I'm Corey," he said extending a hand.
You giggled and shook it, "Hi Corey, I'm y/n."
He and you shared a pizza until you realized half a hour went by. You prepared yourself to walk home but Corey offered to drive you. You were impressed at his black BMW but tried not to show it. You gave him your address and he slowly and carefully drove there.
He pulled up in front of your house before saying, "So when are you free again?"
You pretended to think and then said, "Sunday through Saturday."
He laughed and said, "Okay, how many we go out Friday?"
You smiled, "That would be great Corey."
He got out of the car and walked you to the porch. You said goodbye and shut the door behind you. Only a moment later you threw the door open and ran after Corey, who was about to get in his car. You pecked his check and said, "Bye Corey."
You ran to your house while Corey just stood there with his mouth open. He placed his hand on his check and mumbled, "That's one hell of a girl."