Chapter 4 (The Headband)

"I think I see a cave below." Aang says, bending the air in the cloud looking like a regular one.

"Shh! Keep quiet." Sokka scowls him. He bends the air away, hitting some birds perched somewhere nearby. Poor birds. Sokka jumps down to the ground. All stealthy-like. Toph, Aang, and Katara start to get down from Appa. Sokka hides behind a rock looking around.

"Great job with cloud camo, but next time, let's disguise ourselves as the kind of cloud who knows how to keep its mouth shut." Sokka says, clearly not happy. Seriously, a cloud, really Sokka.

"Yeah, we wouldn't want a bird to hear us chatting up there and turn us in." Toph says sarcastically.

"Hey! We're in enemy territory, those are enemy birds." He snaps back pointing to some birds resting on the rock on top. One of the birds goes and sits on his head, and squawks in response. Sokka's face fell. But Aang, Toph, and Katara chuckle at his weird comments. They start walking towards the cave's opening, but Sokka jumped up from behind, lands right in front. Katara and Aang looking very confused at Sokka's action. Toph just stood there, blanked-faced, not caring what was happening going on with Sokka. They soon ender the cave.

"Well, this is it. This is how we'll be living until the invasion begins. Hiding in a cave after cave after cave." Letting all the information get to him, hanging his head.

"Sokka, we don't need to become cave people. What we need is some new clothes." Katara tells her brother.

"Yeah, blending in is better than hiding out. If we get Fire Nation disguises, we'll be just as safe as we would be hiding in a cave." Aang says agreeing to Katara.

"Plus, they have real food out there. Does anyone wanna sit in the dirt and eat Cave-hoppers?" Toph adds. She punches the wall she was leaning, some 'Cave-Hoppers' come out of the holes. One lands right in front of her, and Momo grabs it and begins to gobble it up.

"Looks like we got outvoted, sport." Sokka mentions defeated.

"Let's get some new clothes." Raising his spirits.

Later they go to a small little, clothes drying place using thermal vents underground. They all hide behind some rocks.

"I don't know about this. These clothes belong to somebody." Aang begins to say.

"I call the silk robe!" Katara exclaims before he can finish.

"But if it's essential to our survival," He begins to rethink his mind, "then I call the suit."

They start running around and picking clothes off the wires. Sokka starts 'trying' to find the perfect one that would fit him.

Aang ties a headband on his head. Hiding the tattoo on his forehead. "Ta-da! Normal kid." He wears a long-sleeved shirt under and a grey shirt with a black top suit going over everything.

Toph wears a small knee-length dress and some leather bands over her shoulders and tied to her waist. "Hmm... I should probably wear shoes, but then I won't be able to see as well. Sorry shoes." She sits down on the rock behind her and yanks off the sole, hitting Sokka in the face.

"Finally, a stylish shoe for the blind earthbender." Standing up.

"How do I look?" Katara walks out wearing an ankle-length skirt some pants under and a tiny shirt with one strap and tied below the chest. Some golden rims around the top of her arm.

A small streak of tinted red spreads over Aang's face rubbing the back of his head, but quickly goes away. "Uh, your mom's necklace."

As she sadly touches the small accessory around her neck. "Oh... oh, yeah. I guess it's pretty obvious Water Tribe, isn't it?" She takes off the necklace and holds it in her palm, soon later securing it to a safe place.