Untitled Part 11

recap: "get your ass out of my house!" and so i did.

no ones pov: as shinsous walk to the park he thought about the many things that happened last night like kaminaris scars (don't want to trigger anyone ^^) and him crying but it wasn't all bad he also got his number and oh boy how much he was smiling inside on the way back home witch would seem so impossible for someone like him. shinsou always liked kaminari since the festival and felt for him in a way seeing everyone joke about him going brain dead and how he can't even use his quirk reminded him of when he was in middle school. (or elimentry but I call that middle school where i live so :/ srry if its wrong!) but some aspects were different of course but still that's what pullued shinsou into liking kaminari and when he saw him that night he was full of different emotions. sad, scared, and worried to see someone so happy on the outside be hurting so much on the inside was a concept that shinsou hadn't fully understood till that night and how he would hope to learn so much more not only from life lessons but also from kaminari.

209 words

~wryrexxe ❤

hi guys sorry its shit but i finally uploaded!!! also question i wanna start streaming would you guys watch it? i would manly play mc and maybe react to anime (but with no cam srry and maybe if i can learn to set that up!) i would play bedwars and just some regular minecraft but let me know if that would be something you guys would watch! :) but if you would it will take time ofc! but hay merry Christmas and if you dont sellibrate cristmas happy holidays!!! 

if electricity runs out so will IOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara