chapter 1 first encounter

-Kaminari: pov-

5 pm

*smash* I feel the bottle break hitting my head followed by blood seconds later "STUPID BITCH CLEAN THIS MESS!" my dad yelled. he's always done this since I was a little kid. I'm use to it. it's ok this is normal. Right? My thoughts get interrupted by yelling "WELL? DONT JUST SIT THERE CLEAN THIS SHIT UP!" I do as I'm told after I decided to go upstairs and clean the blood from my head "shit it left a scar!" I think to myself than play video games. Trying to forget about it.

-time skip-

1 am

I let out a little sigh as I look at my alarm clock than the window. I've learned since my quick keeps me up I made an escape so I can walk around town. As I grab my phone and earbuds I hoop out of my window and land in the tree. I climbed down the tree and put shuffle on my playlist.

-time skip again sorry TvT-

1:35 am

*crash* "i-i s-sorry! Are you ok?" I say in my head "I'm fine calm down you're too loud." I heard a voice little raspy like they've never drank water before. I look up and I see a light skinned guy with lavender hair all over the place and violet eyes with very noticeable bags under them... he looks familiar somehow. "Oh wait!" I mentally facepalm myself self knowing I said that out loud. "Hhmm?" he said kinda irritated "do you go to ua by any chance? You look like I've seen you somewhere" "yeah, I do." he says walking away so I do the same leaving him alone knowing he's probably annoyed. I walk home knowing I won't get at sleep.

-shinsous: pov-

The smaller blonde boy walks away after I do."Denki kaminari hmm" I think to my self as I continue to walk around till dad calls me. "Hitoshi it's almost 3 am you have school tomorrow get home." then before I could speak he hangs up "great socializing" I mumble to myself knowing that I have to go to school tomorrow. Whatever, I start to head home.

-time skip next day-

4 am

I get dressed and say bye to my dads knowing ill see them at school and Eri. I cross the street to the bus stop then see the bus and get on and listen to music on my way to school.

-kaminaris: pov-

I get up from my bed and start to get dressed and brush my teeth I decided to leave my hair. I start to walk downstairs and sigh in relief "dads not home that's good." I think to my self I start to walk to school.

"hey, kami!" I hear a high pitched voice full of joy. "Hey, mina what's up?"

I asked hoping she wouldn't note my scar. "Omg kami! What happened to your head?" looks like I was wrong. "Nothing just training, its fine mina." she looks at me with a straight face knowing exactly what happened. "Oh, kami...lets get to school."

Hey, I hope you enjoyed the first chapter ill upload ether sorter and faster or longer and slower. Yall can decide cuz I'm fine with both❤❤

-from wryrexee/the author❤