[Chapter 2] crys & memories

Recap: "Omg Kami! What happened to your head?" looks like I was wrong. "Nothing just training, it's fine Mina." she looks at me with a straight face knowing exactly what happened. "Oh Kami...let's get to school"

(mentions of rape if you feel uncoverable with that its the flashback so you can skip it)

-3rd persons: pov-

Kaminari and Mina walk in silence until they make it to Sero's house "hey guy!" sero says waving and walking towards the two teens. "Morning sero!" Mina said with a depressed tone. As Kaminari waves awkwardly "oh yo, you good guys?" Sero asks. Kaminari nods and starts to walk leaving the two friends behind.

-Kaminaris: pov-

I started to walk ahead after Sero said that because I felt like I was going to break down right then and there. Then shortly after they start walking up to me which makes me run to school.

-time skip-

When I make it to the school entrance I eminently start to panic seeing Sero and Mina scream "Kaminari! Wait up we just want to make sure you're ok!" I stop and turn making them stop with me. "I-i j-just stop! Leave me be!" I started running into the building until I found the bathroom.

I burst it open and walked into a nearby stall and started to cry.

-Shinsous: pov-

I make it to the school entrance when I hear "Kaminari! Wait up we just want to make sure you're ok!" I look up and see him. Shaking? Then he bolts inside. I don't think much about it." not my place" I think to myself as I walk inside and hear a door slam. So I looked around the corner where the noise came from. starting to wander near the door, growing more and more curious as I start to get closer. I open the door and to my surprise, I hear crying and hissing in pain. "Why are they crying?" I thought to myself. I knock on the stall.

-Kaminaris: pov-

I hear a knock startling me causing me to panic then the knocking turns into banging. "No no, I thought I forgot about it!" I whisper to myself

-flashback-

" YOU BITCH UNLOCK THE FUCKING DOOR!" my dad yelled at me. I walk to the door slowly and unlock it being meet with a punch right as I did. "YOU'LL PAY FOR NOT LOCKING ME OUT!" he grabs my arm and starts to take off my clothes. As he does the same he threw me on my bed pinning me down and thrusting into me.

-flashback ended-

I snap back into reality hearing a familiar voice. "HEY KAMINARI ITS ME SERO PEASE COME OUT WERE WORRIED!" I open my mouth "h-how d-did you know it was m-me in h-here?" as I say that I open the stall door "we heard you mumbling to yourself" "we?" then a second voice joins in "sorry I heard crying" I shake my head feeling embarrassed now "great kaminari you dragged someone else into your mess!" I think to myself. I whisper to Sero if we can go he nods and says goodbye to Shinsou and we start to walk to class.

-Hey guys hope you enjoyed chapter 2! comment if you have any suggestions💛💜