better off

[Aaron Hotchner & Reader are 19, both in college]

You stood in front of Aarons bedroom door, the sounds of moaning and skin slapping together coming from the other side.

The moans not coming from you and your boyfriend, but by some other girl. You could feel your heart breaking, he promised you that he would never cheat on you again.

What a fucking lie.

You should've stopped yourself from opening the door but your brain told you one thing and your heart the other.

There laid Aaron on top of a girl, who wasn't you. His head was in the crook of her neck and her legs wrapped around his torso.

"A-Aaron..?" You choked on your own words, tears streaming down your face. His head popped up, the most 'oh fuck' look on his face.

"Y/N!!" He quickly removed himself from the position that he was in and slipped his boxers on, the other girl covering up.

You walked out of the room faster then ever, tears blurring your vision and sobs stuck in your chest. He promised, he fucking promised.

"Y/N please!!" Aarons hand grasped on your wrist, spinning you around to face him. You didn't expect what would come next, but it did.

A loud slapping noise filled the room, Aaron laying his hand on his cheek. "YOU PROMISED!!! YOU FUCKING PROMISED!!"

Your heart was breaking even more and you it felt like your chest was on fire. "Screw you Aaron, fucking screw you!!"

He took a few deep breaths before he spoke. "Y/N, baby. She— she doesn't mean anything to me. You're my girl, you mean—"

"Oh cut the bullshit Hotchner, I'm not your girl because we're done!" You turned away from him, walking at a fast pace.

You knew he was following you, not letting you get away that easily. He never did when you found him cheating. Knowing that you'd always come back to him.

The both of you were so toxic, being each other's drug. Always so addicted to each other's taste, craving it twenty four seven.

His hands pinned you against the wall, his lips attaching to your lips. You bit his bottom one, his hands gripping your face.

You moved yours to his neck, forcefully tugging at his lips. 'Fuck you Hotchner' you managed to say in between kisses.

His lips moved to leave kisses down your jaw, a groan leaving your mouth. "Oh yeah fuck me?" A smirk plastered on his lips.

You knew what was coming next, it always happened. You'd find him with his 'whore of the month' , your heart breaking, you running, him apologizing and leading to the both of you in bed.

The bed he'd just fucked his whore in.

"No, fuck you Hotchner" A strong push was made as you shoved him off of you, pushing a piece of your hair to your ear.

"What the fuck Y/L/N!" His hand ran through his hair and he let out a grunt. You crossed your arms nibbling on your bottom lip.

"We can't, we can't keep running back to each other after I find you in bed with a fucking slut!! I have to focus on myself and my classes and so should you."

You looked down and blinked away some tears, knowing this would break you heart but you were better off without him, without him ripping your heart out all the time.

"Y-Y/N please.. please don't, I-I'll change I promise" His hand gripped yours, using his other two fingers to lift your chin up.

"I promise this time. Please, I don't w-wanna lose you." Tears ran down the both of your guys faces, both of you knowing that this wasn't going to end good.

His hazel eyes locked yours, the face of defeat plastered on him. "It's too late Aar, I'll always love you but it's for the best."

Another tear managed to slip down your face, the salty taste staining your lips. Aaron was the love of your life ever since 10th grade.

The two of you were inseparable and the it couple. But, that all changed your sophomore year of college when you both wanted to major in different things, causing the both of you to be in different classes.

"We can't- y-you can't throw away these last four years, please." His palm was now rested against your cheek, tears streaming down his face.

The both of you didn't want this but it's what had to happen. You couldn't live like this anymore, showing up constantly to see him fucking someone that wasn't you.

He couldn't show up at your place to see Spencer rested between your thighs, your hands tightly gripping his hair.

"We'll always have the memories Chris" A small smile poked at your lips, earning a small chuckle coming from him.

You often would called his Chris instead of Aaron of hotchner and he would call you by your middle name.

Aaron pulled his forehead against yours, delicately placing his lips on yours once last time.

You both stayed there for a few seconds, savoring the last time you would both kiss, or even like this with each other.

Pulling away you removed yourself from his grip, wiping your tears away. He leaned against the wall and chewed on his bottom lip.

"Right person, wrong time" you heard him mumble as your hand gripped the door handled. You opened it up and forced yourself to not look back.

Just knowing that if you did you would somehow end up in his arms, captivated by his lips and the both of you would be in the same place you were just in.

"Right person, wrong time" you whispered to yourself as you got in your car, slamming your head back onto the drivers seat, crying your eyes out.

'Goodbye Aaron Hotchner'

000

Yep sad one shot , don't hate me. There might be a part two to this (; who knows. I will write some more either tonight or after Christmas.

Thank you for all the support on everything, I love u all sm.