happy birthday

for hotchswatch HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY <3

The team all stood around Rossi's kitchen island watching him make his famous spaghetti. He was teaching everyone the basic necessities for how to make this perfect meal.

"And don't burn the onions!!" You shouted as he stirred them up very good.

"Ahh bravo birthday girl!" You smiled and leaned onto Aarons body, holding your wine glass in your hand.

Rossi continued to make his spaghetti, preparing it in two big dishes, one for the noodles and the other for the sauce and meat.

Once he was finished he brought the bowls to the table carefully setting them down. The team all sat around the table, you in between Aaron and Rossi.

Aarons hand rested securely on your thigh as he started placing some noodles on your plate. "Do you want some more baby?"

You shook your head no and shot a smile at him. He nodded and grabbed the sauce spoon, setting a scoop of the sauce on your noodles.

You whisper a soft thank you before grabbing a stick of garlic bread. You took a bite of it and let out a soft moan.

"Even you're breadsticks are good, have you ever thought of opening an Italian restaurant?" That earned a few laughs from the team.

"If I wasn't in the BAU then of course, I'd be a pretty famous restaurant if I do say so myself." You nodded in agreement and twisted your fork to get the right amount of spaghetti.

You placed the mound of spaghetti in your mouth, savoring every taste. Aaron let out a chuckle as he used his thumb to swipe away the sauce that landed on your cheek.

"Oops" you twirled your fork back into the spaghetti before taking another bite.

"So Y/N how was your birthday?" JJ looked over at you as you shoved a bite of garlic bread into your mouth.

You finished chewing and giggled softly. "Sorry sorry, it was really good. Aaron spoiled me rotten today and I got to spend the last few hours with my favorite people so."

The team errupted into smiles and conversation, talking about how thankful they were for everyone and how they were glad you had a good birthday.

Dinner was done shortly, everyone running off to the living room as you and Emily helped Rossi stay to clean up dinner.

"Now Mi Bella, it's your birthday go into the living room." He tsk tsk at you and shoved you out of the kitchen. Your lip sank into a pout as your crossed your arms going to sit one of the chairs.

You looked eye contact with Aaron earning a laugh from him. He got up and kneeled in front of you. "Did he not—"

"Yes! So unfair I always help!!!" Aaron unfolded your arms and dragged you out of the chair and into his arms.

"Well there was a couple reasons why.." you looked up at him and gave him a bigger pout.

"Yeah because of my birthdaaaaay" a sigh left your lips as you pressed your head into Aarons chest.

"Yeah and this.." he grabbed your hand and dragged you into the backyard, the team shouted a 'surprise' and your hands went to your mouth.

The backyard was decorated with lights, a bouncy castle in the left side of the yard, tables full of food and drinks, a photo booth and much much more.

You say Henry and Jack jumping on the trampoline, Spencer climbing in after them. You noticed there were more people then there were at dinner.

Will and Michael, Joy and her family, Blake, Kate, your best friend Y/B/F/N and just a lot of company. Your head turned to face Aaron as he had a cheeky grin plastered on his face.

"Happy birthday baby."

— ☽ —

This was short oops but I thought it was cute, I hope you did too!! Again happy birthday Rachel!!! I love you so much )):

I will update some more tomorrow. Go check out stay gold & touch, I just updated the final chapter to touch so I'll be working on stay gold!!

Okay goodbye & do the math (;