merry christmas | team

[ if you see comments about spencer, this used to be a spencer x y/n POV ]

[ team Christmas, reader x hotch ]

The glow from the fire enlighten the room, mugs of hot chocolate were located all over the kitchen and living room.

A halfway started game of clue was sprawled out on the coffee table, Aaron and Derek going at it about who had what.

A laugh let your lips as you leaned against one of the chairs in the living room, The team was staying in a cabin in Colorado.

"It's totally Mr Plum, in the Hall with the Candelstick!!" Aaron shouted slowly standing.

Derek shook his head as he flashed one of his smiles. "Ok Hotch, if you say so. Even tho it's Ms Peacock, in the Hall with the Candlestick"

Aaron rolled his eyes as he grabbed the envelope, revealing his correct answers. "HA!! I TOLD YOU!!" He chucked the cards at Derek, erupting the team in laughter.

All Derek did was shake his head and put his hands up in surrender. "Okay boss man, you win" He grabbed the cards off of him and placed them on the table, looking at the clock on the wall.

"Alright, alright. Good game every one but me and my babygirl are going to bed, see you early for Christmas morning" He smiled and stood up taking Garcia's hard, she said a quick 'Goodnight, I love you all'

The rest of the team did the same, Emily and JJ leaving to their room, Spencer going to his and Rossi walking to his.

You went over to the table and helped Aaron clean up the game, a smile tugging at your lips. "Congratulations baby"

His eyes locked yours as he pulled you into his lap, moving a piece of your hair to your ear. He peppered some kisses down your jaw, smiling so wide.

"Thank you my pretty girl, let's get to bed so we can wake up early and I can give you my gift" He rested his head on your shoulder, whining a bit.

"All right baby, let's go" you stood up and reached for his hand, he took it and followed you into your room.

You both slipped into the bed, Aarons arms wrapping around you instantly. "Goodnight pretty girl"

"Goodnight pretty boy."

000

"Wake up!! Wake up!!" Your hands pressed on top of Aarons chest, a whine leaving your lips.

It was 7:30 am on Christmas morning and you could hear the rest of the team up and at em. You woke up from Dereks loud mouth, trying to decide how late they should let the both of you sleep in.

Aaron groaned in his sleep, his arms wrapping around your waist, trying to pull you down on his whole body.

"Aar no.." Your bottom lip turned into a pout as you got off of him, your feet softly hitting the fluffy rug.

You yanked at one of his hands, trying to use your whole body weight to pull him out of bed. But you were too weak to do so.

He chuckled softly and sat up in bed, his hand instantly running through his hair. A soft 'hmmm' left his lips as he turned towards you.

"Merry Christmas baby" Aaron's arms wrapped around your waist before placing a kiss to your lips.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him back. "They're waiting baby."

He whined against your lips, pulling away and getting up from the bed. A smile tugged at your lips as the two of you made your way into the living room / kitchen.

"Aww the love birds are finally awake." Emily winked at you, a smirk resting on her face.

"Well mr sleepyhead didn't wanna get up" You pouted and turned your head towards Aaron, he playfully rolled his eyes and kissed the top of your head.

"Well now I'm awake so are we doing presents or?"

"Yes, now go sit down you children" Rossi said before taking a sip of his coffee.

You all made your way into the living room taking seats on your assigned spots. You sat next to Aaron on the couch, pulling the Santa hat that laid on the coffee table on his head. 

"Ok this first one is for Miss sleepyhead" Derek shot his infamous grin handing you a present that said to: Y/N from Spencer.

You took the present from Derek and shot him a look, your hands tackling at the paper, pulling it off by small and large pieces.

It turned out to be a blanket with you and Aarons face on it. You let out a gasp, a big smile plastered on your face.

"Aww Spencer, thank you! I love it" he flashed you a smile and said a quick 'you're welcome'

The exchange of presents lasted for an hour or so, getting to the last couple of gifts.

You ended up with a blanket, some clothes, the notebook movie, a few necklaces, earrings and bracelets, some gift cards and all seasons of your fav show (Y/F/TV/S.)

"Ok ok, our last gift is for... ahhh Mrs Hotchner" JJ handed you the gift, Spencer softly smacking her arm.

"She won't be Mrs Hotchner until next spring thank you!"

You gave Aaron a look. "I'm not even your fiancé so calm down buddy"

He shook his head as you unwrapped the gift. Chucking the paper at Rossi's head. It was a small black box with beautiful white lining.

You opened it up to be the most beautiful ring you have ever seen. "Wait wait- who is this from"

You looked through the wrapping paper to see that it was from Aaron. A gasp left your mouth as you turned back to see him on one knee.

"Aar..."

He grabbed your hand and placed a kiss on the top of it, a tear slipping down his face.

"Y/N, ever since the day I met you, I knew that you were going to be the one. The one for me, the one who I was going to call my wife. You make all my days better, you make me so happy and you just make it worth it to wake up everyday."

"I couldn't ever picture my life without you and I never want to. I wanna start a family with you, own our own little bakery together, take you out on extravagant anniversary dates and grow old with you"

A sob hitched in your throat as tears slipped down your face. His grip on your hand got tighter, going back to his speech.

"I was at my lowest point when I met you and these past six years have been nothing amazing, all of our dates, our movie nights, all of our trying to see who's Rossi's favorite is and just spending all this time with you has been nothing more then perfect"

"So Y/N, will you make me an even happier man and, marry me?"

"Y-yes!! Of course I will you dork!!" His lips turned upwards into one of the biggest smiles you've ever seen. He picked the ring out of the box and slipped it on your ring finger.

Your arms wrapped around his neck as you pulled him into a kiss, tears falling down the both of your guys face.

Behind you was the team clapping and cheering for the both of you. Rossi shouting 'finally!' Emily calling 'dibs on maid of honor', penelope fighting her on that.

You giggled against the kiss and pulled away and rested your forehead. "Merry Christmas baby"

"Merry Christmas mrs Hotchner."

000

Hi my loves!! MERRY CHRISTMAS ♡︎ here is a cute little one shot for the Christmas Day, I hope you enjoyed it!!

I will update again tomorrow so request anything teheh. I'm gonna go look through the request tmrw. Also I'm not doing anymore teamxsmut , just too uncomfortable to do it.

Ok I love u all so bad.