Chapter 1

No one's POV:

*BEEP* BEEP*

"UGH!!! Keep it down, my head is killing me," Kehlani whined, placing a pillow over her head as the obnoxiously loud alarm kept going off. "Bruh shut the fuck up!" Lori groggily yelled from her place on the floor while accidentally kicking something or rather someone on the floor beside her. "Ow!!! What the-," Simone growled standing up and glaring at a half-sleeping Lori. With a roll of her eyes, she marched over to the alarm clock, quickly slamming the disable button. Just when all was silent, sudden realization struck. "WE HAVE SCHOOL TODAY!!" The girls yelled in unison jumping up from their comfortable blankets, all rushing to get dressed, well everyone except Asia, who was still peacefully sleeping in the recliner.

Kehlani's POV:

As everyone ran around frantically trying to get dressed, I happened to see Asia still sleeping and got a sinister idea. I rushed to the kitchen grabbing two pots as I made my way back to Asia. Simone gave me a weird look before her eyes went wide. "NO! Kehlani don't-" *CLANG CLANG CLANG* Before she could finish her sentence I had already swung the pots together resulting in Asia losing her shit. "KEHLANI IMMA BEAT YO-," Laughing and not letting Asia finish her sentence, I rushed to the bathroom like everyone else and started getting dressed. After about 45 minutes I was finally done. I quickly glanced at myself in the mirror with a smile. "I look good," I thought to myself while making my way out of the bathroom.

Simone's POV:

"Guys!! C'mon, we're gonna be late," I yelled upstairs while grabbing my backpack. As usual, I was the first one ready and waiting on the others. I peered at my phone again and saw that we had exactly two minutes before we had to leave if we were gonna make it to school on time. "Guys we have-," I started but stopped when I saw the girls running downstairs. I had to admit....... WE ALL LOOKED GOOD!