Chapter Three

⚠ Trigger Warning, suicide, depictions of blood. This will not show it, but the aftermath of it. Read at your own risk! ⚠

Five's P.O.V.

"Well, where is she?" I asked, running inside the academy as the others followed close behind. "Last time I saw her, she was in her room. Why does it matter?" Allison asked. "I don't have the time to explain it right now. I need to see her!" I said, trying my best to keep my composure. "Split up! We need to look for Anna!" I shouted. The others complied and started running to different rooms and called out Anna's name while I teleported upstairs to look for her.

"Anna?" I called out, poking my head into the various rooms. At the end of the hall, I had reached the closed door of Anna's bedroom. "Anna, are you in here?" I asked, knocking on the door before bursting into the room. She wasn't there. I checked the closet, the balcony, and even under the bed just in case. But, still nothing. I left the room and searched the other rooms upstairs, hoping that Anna was perfectly fine.

"Anna, this isn't funny! Come out!" I called out. No answer. I double-checked all the rooms to make sure I didn't forget any possible hiding spots where she could be hiding. There was only one room left that I hadn't checked yet, and that was the bathroom. I knocked on the door, and when my fingertips touched the knob and tried to turn it, but it was locked. "Anna, open the door!" I shouted, banging a hand against the wooden panels. "Don't make me come in there!" No response. I had no idea what was on the other side of that door, but I knew that it probably wasn't good.

I took a deep breath before teleporting into the room, and when I looked down at the ground, I swear to god that my heart sank right then and there. Anna was lying on the floor in a small pool of her blood, with the same cuts on her wrists that were in the vision. "No, no, no, no, no!" I screamed as I fell to my knees and pulled her into my lap. I wrapped one arm around her back while the other one dug through the cupboards looking for towels to stop the bleeding.

"LUTHER! KLAUS!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as I wrapped the towels around Anna's arms and held them in place. "It's okay, your going to live! I know you are!" I whispered. Anna's body was becoming whiter and whiter with every passing moment, and I called out to the other's again until I almost screamed myself hoarse. I unlocked the door, and I saw Luther, Allison, and the others outside the bathroom with looks of disbelief. "We need to get her to the infirmary!" I said, trembling as I said those words.

Luther and Diego helped me pick her up, and we carefully went down the stairs while holding Anna, and laid her down on the gurney, and called out to Grace. "She's losing a lot of blood. One of you will need to give blood," she said after she checked the long and deep cuts. "I will," we all said at the same time. Luther tried to give blood, but Pogo said that Luther's blood was more compatible with his. Klaus tried to give his blood, but his was "too polluted," according to Pogo.

"I'll do it," I said as I looked down at Anna, hoping that she was still alive. I looked at the others, they seemed unsure about the decision I was making, but I had to do this for Anna. Grace pulled out a large needle as I closed my eyes, and she stuck it into my skin and took some of my blood out. It hurt, but not as much as the pain of having to see my best friend dying on the bathroom floor.

I felt Grace pull the needle out of my skin, and I looked up to see the whole room become blurry. And I could hear the voices of my siblings become farther and farther away, and the last thing I remember is falling onto the ground and passing out. 

*******

Allison's P.O.V.

I couldn't believe that Anna would do this. I knew that she had depression, but never had I thought she would try to take her own life. While Five was giving his blood, I felt Luther wrap a strong arm around the small of my back and pull me closer to him as I cried so many tears. "It's going to be okay. She'll make it!" Luther muffled into my hair. "I should've stayed with her. Maybe she wouldn't have done this," I sobbed. I heard a loud thud, and I looked up to see Five was on the ground, passed out from the blood that Grace had taken from him.

A moment after that, a loud beeping noise came from the monitor Anna was hooked up to. We all looked at each other, wondering what was going on, and if she was okay. "Her heart's failing. I need all of you to leave right now," Grace said. Luther led us out of the infirmary, and we sat down in the living room as we waited for Five to wake up and awaited the news about Anna's condition.

"Why didn't she tell us she was feeling this way?" Klaus asked, covering his face with his hands. "Obviously, she was in a lot of pain and felt like this was the only way out," Vanya answered. I looked over and saw Five was still asleep on the couch across from us, and I could faintly hear him talking in his sleep. I couldn't make out exactly what it was, but the only thing I could make out was, "Time Travel," "Anna," and "Must save her,"