4) She don't like to listen

He likes girl who listen
But she is not going to listen

********************************

" Swara can't you shut your mouth" Kavita glare her and sat on knees to collect the paper which was scattered on ground. She was so tensed seeing swara as she knows nature of sanskaar after working in his office.

" Seeing Bhai, from which angle you thought he will romming in the company" Laksh made crying face and also start collecting paper cursing swara under his breath.

" Sir what are you doing?? I will collect paper" Kavita took paper from the Laksh hand after seeing him collecting paper in nervousness.

" I don't know what I am doing?? Bhai going to eat her" Laksh looked towards swara who was biting her nails in tension.

" What was my mistake if he can't see beautiful girl walking opposite to him" swara tried to defend her self from angry glare making cute pout which was coming from the Kavita and Laksh.

" You are walking??" Kavita gave her questionable look and placed papers in her hand were Swara shook her head left and right saying " No"

"If he saw any angle which directly come also he will not give any importance to that angle" Laksh said looking toward swara.

" It's my mistake, I should not bring you for Interview" Kavita got emotional.

" Dii it's not your fault, it's that dragon mistake who only know how to split fire" swara agrily stump her leg.

" Swara don't bring dragon in conversation, we already in tension (paused). By the way Who is dragon??" Asked Laksh after scratching his head.

"Who else? Your brother only" Swara said slapping his head. Kavita glare her angrily.

" Ewww Swara don't say him dragon. You see how ugly face dragon have but my brother are so handsome. Girls crazy about him" Laksh said matching Sanskaar face with dragon. He made yuck face. Kavita looked towards Laksh weirdly.

" Swara you go else Sir will get more angry" Kavita prayed for swara safety.

" Dii tell Mumma and Dida I love them so much. I also love you" Swara made crying face. Kavita looked towards her confusingly.

" Lucky remember me in your thought that swara was her name and she was your friend" swara Said looking towards Laksh were he looked towards her while scratching his head.

Sanskaar pov
I was walking towards my cabin while looking into the file as I have meeting in the afternoon. Suddenly some light figure bumped on me, my hand unknowingly wrapped around her soft waist, leaving important paper on ground. She tightly hold my coat in small fist.

My eyes fall on her face who was closed her eyes in fear like a small kid. She opened her button like eyes and again shut her eyes. She muttered something. I realised she is the same girl who I married yesterday, anger run through my veins.

" But what she is doing here??" My mind occupied by thoughts were she was busy murmuring something, changing her expression every and then. I made her stand properly in anger and shout on her.

She shout on me back making me more angry. I regret saving her from falling. She don't have any manner how to talk to owner. I was about to shout back but Lucky come runningly and Laksh asked about what happening.

" How Lucky know this mannerless kid??" I thought in mind before I can asked she explained herself while showing me toung making me more angry.

" Is she kid that she is showing me toung??" I got pissed off . I took full glimpse of her. She was wearing frog till her knee. She was looking like a school going kid.