Chapter 7: Rose, Hunter and Scorpion part 2

Once a patient has had their blood ministered, a unique but common treatment in Yharnam, successive infusions recall the first, and are all the more invigorating for it.

+++

Glynda was not giving her time as the muscular man who named Hazel stabbed his arms with lightning Dust (To be quite honest, they are crystal for fuck sake) charged at her. Glynda evaded the attack as Hazel slams his fist to the ground. Debris are flying everywhere, using her Semblance, Glynda throws the debris at Hazel. But, to no avail, it seems that he was not affected.

With a roar, Hazel charged at Glynda again. Glynda herself was getting over powered by his strength, she was not getting used in melee. She needed to draw some distance.

Fusing ice dust to her weapon, forming storm cloud that raining ice shards between them. Giving some distance between them.

On the other side, Nathan was getting annoyed by his enemy. Clearly, he was played by him. His opponent are very agile, every time he swung his sword at him, he always dodged it while chuckling madly.

Nathan swipe his sword again, Tyrian ducked under his swipe. Nathan spun his body and kicked Tyrian in the chest. Tyrian was surprised by his action but, he was too late to dodge it.

He was thrown over twelve feet away from Nathan (I think?). Tyrian could see a red mark on his chest, even with Aura, he could feel pain on his lung. He almost choking himself as his breathing became hard. He could hear his ribs cracks when he moves. This is not what he expected.

Tyrian didn’t have enough time when the Hunter suddenly appears in front of him. He raised his sword above his head and slammed it on Tyrian. In response, Tyrian blocked his attack with his wrists blades. Upon blocking his sword, Tyrian feel that he was hit by a train. It was a stalemate, both of them are looking for dominance but, the Hunter keep more pressure on him. There he met with his gaze, his predatory gaze. His instinct kicked in.

Clink

Nathan looked at Tyrian’s wrists, where barrels poking themselves under his sleeves. He was too late to avoid them. Multiple bullets punched through his chest, breaking their stalemate and took some steps back.

His blood sprayed over Tyrian face.
Seeing that his opponent didn’t have Aura, Tyrian smiled. He stabbed and slashed his blades over his opponent’s body while laughing madly.

The blood sprayed all over the place and his body. Tyrian stabbed his chest numerous times before slashed his throat open. The hunter was bought to his knees while chocking his own blood. A normal person would be dead when they slashed their throat open. But he is not a man anymore.

Summer was horrified when she saw the Hunter fell to his knees after getting stabbed and shoot numerous times and slashed his throat open. It scares her when she knew that the Hunter didn’t have his Aura unlocked, yet, he fought her soon-to-be assassin for her. No, she can’t let her savior died because of her, like the villagers of this village.

BANG

A bullet pierced Tyrian’s shoulder, breaking his Aura. He stumbled back upon the impact. He could feel blood flowing from the wound. Looking up, he found a barrel poking out from the window on the house where his opponent came from with smoke trailing out of it, the wielder are the silver eyed warrior, Summer Rose.

The target.

Smiling, Tyrian began to walk towards the house. Suddenly, he felt presence standing behind him. With reflex, Tyrian jumped away. He widen his eyes when he saw his opponent with blood still flowing out from his throat and from his stabbed and wounds, standing still as if there is nothing wrong with him.