Chapter 5

I don't own the picture used...it belongs to their creator

It was 7:00 in the morning and everyone was out and about. Which included Haiku, Lucy's best friend who was worried about her. She heard that she went missing and wanted to find her.

"Sigh...Hopefully I can figure out where she went." Haiku said before she heard something fall in her room. As she turned around to get it...she came face to face with a demon with white hair and blue eyes wearing a blue dress.

she came face to face with a demon with white hair and blue eyes wearing a blue dress

"Why is a demon here?" Haiku asked.

My mistress wishes to extend an offer to you.

"An offer?" Haiku asked.

Yes. To join her army and help destroy the human race once and for all.

"What? But.." Haiku said before thinking about the offer given. She knew better than to take an offer with a demon yet it was too tempting to be involved into the supernatural world like she and Lucy imagined. When the demon said something that snapped her attention towards her.

Your friend Lucy already agreed to the offer given

"Lucy joined?" Haiku said.

Yes. She did after all...she wouldn't leave her precious brother alone with a demon would she?

After hearing that, Haiku knew that she made her choice. So she nodded and was transported to the castle. Meanwhile, the three Louds were in the dining room and were surprised to see only 13 people. (Don't worry..more characters will be introduced)

"Is this everyone?" Lucy asked.

No. Many of my servants and followers are out doing their jobs. You'll see them eventually, but first..let them introduce themselves to you.

1. Cynthia (out on a job)

2. Siris

3. Mileena 

4. Hannah

5. Tori

6. Isana

7. Naruko

8. Gaia 

9. Izami

10. Esdeath

11. Guts

12. Sachiko 

13. Stan

14. Tatsumi

(If you haven't guessed...the names are ordered by the order of the pictures used)

"And there's more out there doing your bidding?" Lucy asked.

Of course. Which reminds me...Cynthia managed to show that your friend has agreed to join us. 

"Good. I wouldn't want anything to happen to her." Lucy said as she didn't want to see her friend viciously murdered by the hands of one of Britaina's followers. Even now..she could imagine each of them brutally killing her while Lucy was powerless to stop it. 

So is there anyone else who you want to save?

"No." Lucy said quickly. Haiku was the only one that she wanted to save from the devastation that was coming towards the human population. The rest were fair game in her eyes mainly because of how they all stood by and let her brother be bullied and assaulted by everyone else.

Alright. Now do you have people who you want to save Lincoln?

Lincoln thought long and hard about the answer that he was about to give and when he figured out who he wanted to save, he opened his mouth and started to say:

I choose...

Hope you enjoyed this chapter...Bye 👋