0.9

- t s u b a k i -

——— flashback ———

Amber and I are currently sitting on the couch, participating in our weekly activity of getting high. It's actually been a while, so when she asked, I jumped at the chance to do so. Little did I know, I forgot I made plans with Sero tonight.

We are just talking and laughing, having a good time when there's a knock on my door. I panic and try to hide everything, but the door opens so I hide it behind my back, actively blowing smoke out of my mouth.

Sero looks at me with a look, putting two and two together just based on the smell. He homes over to me, grabbing the blunt from me and taking a hit. I whine and try to take it back, but he keeps it.

"If you're gonna forget about our plans to smoke with Amber, I'm joining you."

It clicks after a moment, being a bit slow at the moment. "Wait, you smoke!? But you're a hero! It's illegal!"

"I could say the same to you missy. You know it's illegal. But anyways, my entire friend group smokes, mi amor. We got caught by Aizawa one time back in high school, but he didn't snitch on us because he actually joined us," he laughs, sitting on the arm of the couch.

"Anyways, you guys want some food? I'm down to make something."

Both Amber and I nod quickly, wanting some food. He just laughs slightly, walking into the kitchen and making some good munchies foods. After all, he's the only high-functioning person of the friend group. Bakugo is getting there, but he's still a little out of it.

He hands us each a serving, letting us eat. I smile and grab his collar, pulling him down for a kiss. "Thank you~ it was really tasty~"

He smiles and pecks my nose, "I'm glad."

I let go of him, letting him sit up normally again. We just smoke for the rest of the night, having the time of our lives.

——— flashback over ———

Ever since then, Sero has been comfortable smoking around me, already having explained that it's mostly for his anxiety, so he's still very high functioning unless he purposely wants to get baked.

That brings me to tonight. Sero is currently hanging out with everyone, catching up with them. They try to see each other once every week, but sometimes their schedules don't line up. I guess that's what happens when your whole friend group is pro-heroes.

I've actually met them all at least once, Bakugo a couple times now. He seems to like me... I think, anyways. I'm just chilling at home when I get a call from Sero. "Mi amor, you should come over~ Everyone wants to see you~"

I shake my head, "alright. Are you at your place?"

"Yep!"

"Give me a minute to get changed. I'll be over soon here."

"Okay~ I'll see you soon~"

I hang up the phone, laughing slightly. I just change into some sweatpants, a crop top, and layering a flannel over it. I just put on some slip on vans, not caring too much at the moment. Luckily, I still have my makeup on, so I didn't need to worry about that. Before I leave, I slip on a beanie as it's a little windy today and I don't wanna mess up my hair any further.

I grab everything I need, texting Sero that I'm on the way because he gets upset if I don't. I don't really know why he doesn't like me walking alone, but it also gives me a sense of peace knowing he's waiting for me if anything bad happens.