1.6

- t s u b a k i -

Currently, the class of 1-A is sparring with the third years for the last few hours of school as it is a Friday, so they're done with the material for the week. The bell to signal that the school day is over rings, the students stopping and making their way back to their dorms.

I sigh softly, stretching a bit before starting to make my way back to the classroom to pack up my stuff I brought in. Aizawa joins me, making simple small talk just to lighten the mood. "I heard Hanta is coming back sometime this week?"

"Yeah, he said he would tell me when he's headed home. Knowing him, though, he will most likely forget and scare the crap out of me," I laugh softly. Aizawa smiles in response, able to tell that we are a happy couple.

We soon get back to the classrooms, so I pack up as quick as I can, wanting to get home to take care of the pets. I meet up with Hizashi and Aizawa, walking with them to the front gates as we always do, pretty much having a routine.

I hear a bit of commotion that seems to be settling, so I look over at the noise only to see the students crowding their teacher. He sees me and smiles brightly. I run over to him, hugging him tightly and kissing him, "I missed you."

"I missed you too, mi amor. Now, can I take you on a date around the city?"

I smile and nod, taking his hand and walking with him past the gates. He bids his farewells to the kids as we walk away, promising he will be in class on Monday.

We walk out of the gate, making our way to downtown. I rest my head on his shoulder, just enjoying his presence. "It's a good thing I didn't dress like a slob today," I laugh slightly. He smiles and pecks my lips, "but you're my slob."

I just look at him with a smile, having missed his presence these past two weeks. By the time I snap out of my daze, Sero has brought me to a park with a huge play set. I hold back my excitement, not wanting to seem like a child.

He laughs as I drag him to the swings, handing me some takeout he picked up on the way over to the school. I kiss his cheek, thanking him as I sit down on the swing, starting to eat the food that was given to me.

"So, anything really awesome happen since we've last talked?"

He shakes his head, "no, it was actually pretty tame for the last few days. We were busy as hell, but there was nothing huge that happened."

I nod softly, being pretty tired as of late because I've been doing a lot to help with the classes while he's been gone. I can see Sero frown softly, thinking that I'm not interested in what he has to say.

"Hanta, I promise I care what you're talking about. I wouldn't ask if I didn't care. I'm just a bit tired from helping Aizawa so I'm not as talkative as usual."

He scarfs down his food quickly, hopping off of the swing and getting down in front of me so I can get on his back. I laugh softly and get on, holding on to him so I don't fall. He smiles warmly, "now, you take a nap while I walk to the next destination."

I don't argue, wanting the nap anyways.

He jumps slightly to wake me up once we get there, which makes me gasp in surprise as I was suddenly woken up. I see that we are outside of a laser tag place, being excited as I've wanted to go to one of these for the longest time.

Sero talks to the front desk before pulling me to the room, having the place to ourselves for this round. I just smirk at him, "I will destroy you, cellophane."

"The same goes to you, sexy plant lady."

I burst out laughing before hearing the timer and running to hide behind a large block in the course. The timer buzzes to let us know the match has started and now we get 15 minutes to do so.

I peek my head out slightly only for the laser to shoot right beside my head. I gasp and attempt to get him, but he quickly hides. I pout, "this seems rigged, mr.pro hero~"

He snorts, "I promise I'll be fair, but that doesn't mean it'll be easy-"

I see him using his tape to try and sneak along the ceiling, so I shoot him in the side and one of the three red lights goes off. I laugh loudly, "and now I have the upper hand!"

He shoots me right in the chest, making me whine as I didn't even try and hide after I shot him.

The match continues with us both playing dirty, both wanting the upper hand. The round ends with Sero winning, which didn't surprise me. I was still close, though. We both were down to our last lives.

He thanks the staff before running with me back outside, of course dragging me to a frozen yogurt shop. I just shake my head with a smile, deciding I'll let him have his fun.

He gets basic vanilla as the base, but adds so much shit to the top that be probably won't even taste the actual frozen yogurt. I on the other hand decided to get basic vanilla, but I added cheesecake bites, strawberry bubbles, and some strawberry syrup to the top.

He pays for the two cups, eyeing mine. Before he can steal a bite, I snatch the cup. "No, you're the one that decided to make yours disgusting."

He just laughs and follows me out of the shop, making small talk with me as we walk back to the apartment. I tell him a lot about his students improvements in the past two weeks, and I can tell he loves those kids just based on how proud he gets every time I mention any kind of improvement I happened to notice.

He stops me for a second, "thank you for helping Aizawa with my little shits. I know they suck sometimes, but I see so much potential in them to be future pro heroes."

I just smile, "you're going to make a great father one day."

He chokes on his frozen yogurt, looking at me. "What?"

I stare at him, trying fo tell if I said it out loud or if he was upset that I was now staring at him.

I just swallow and stare blankly at him, hoping I didn't upset him. He just gets uncomfortably quiet, not saying another word the entire walk home.

He takes care of the animals, getting ready for bed all in uncomfortable silence. Well, there's my answer. He wouldn't want to have kids with someone like me.

I decide to give him space, changing while he's in the shower and laying down on the couch for the night.

S e r o

I get out of the shower, changing into some comfortable clothes to go to bed in, seeing that tsu is curled up on the couch for the night. I sigh and grab a blanket, laying it over her shivering body. I kiss her forehead, "I promise I want to have kids with you, I was just thrown off by the casual mention of it so early. I'm sorry-"

I sigh heavily, knowing I'm talking to myself now. I go to bed, being extremely jet lagged, genuinely surprised that I didn't get tired while we were out.