𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮 ❧ 𝓪 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰

CAT GOT HER TONGUE

CAT GOT HER TONGUE

[NARRATOR]

Graduation, and then to the adult life. It all went by so fast.

Kenma and (Y/N) graduated together, Kenma also quit volleyball and headed into the business field. There, he achieved many things, such as being the head of his own company, being a YouTuber, and so many other things.

As for (Y/N), well, Kenma worked hard and for a long time so that (Y/N) didn't have to work. As long as she got some sort of degree in something she liked, that was good enough for Kenma.

Kenma didn't want (Y/N) to work; it was because he didn't want to worry about anything like an affair. Yes, he trusted (Y/N) with his entire life, but he didn't trust other people.

Thus, she became a stay at home mom.

Without being a mom yet.

So more of like...

A stay at home wife.

She cooked, she cleaned, she did everything and anything to keep herself active. She was kind of bummed when she found out that Kenma didn't want her to work, but she understood a little.

She had no problem with it in the end, Kenma knew what was best for the two of them.

(Y/N) completed only a few years of nursing school, but she had to quit because of Kenma's work, which forced them to move somewhere closer and more towards the city. It didn't bother her a lot though, since Kenma's job was more important.

She didn't complete her education, she was bright in general, and she decided to just take the rest of her life easy. Kenma was making lots of money easily due to his already high intellect and simple partnerships, plus, he was a minimalist and didn't need much other than his wife and a home for his wife.

So as long as he had his wife, (Y/N), he was fine. He could do anything.

Kenma had a normal work schedule, thankfully, he worked throughout the day and then came home. At some times, he'd get days off and they'd spend it together. They'd also watch the volleyball games with their former schoolmates.

His flexibility is what he thanked the Kamisamas for everyday. He was glad to have a job where he could come home daily to his wife. He was glad to have a job where he was in charge, where he didn't need to have to depend on anyone.

Life seemed pretty calm at this point. (Y/N) was satisfied and joyous that she got to marry the boy she fell in love with in middle school. She was satisfied to be Kozume (Y/N).