𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

THE BEGINNING 

THE BEGINNING 

[NARRATOR'S POV]

There are two third years, by the name of Kozume Kenma and (L/N) (F/N). They are known as one of the cutest couples in all of Nekoma High, and it's best to say that they're fully committed into their relationship.

However, there is a part of the couple's story that nearly no one knows.

Well, no one has ever been that brave to experience it.

Kozume Kenma became the co-captain of the volleyball team, after his best-friend Kuroo Tetsurou graduated. He and Fukunaga Shohei, along with Yamamoto Taketora, worked hard to bring their team to Nationals, and even farther than that.

Nonetheless, they kept some old friends and made some new friends.

Which included his rival, Akaashi Keiji. 

After Fukurodani's most well known Ace graduated as well, Akaashi Keiji became the captain of the team. With his relationship with Kenma, the two have been scheduling practice games together, as well as with Karasuno. 

Since then, the volleyball worlds of these teams have been busy.

Well, not busy enough for Kenma.

His contribution to the sport never affected his loving relationship with (Y/N), and it never will. After high-school, he plans to quit volleyball, do something that piques his interest, and also be there with his girlfriend.

Who he plans to marry. 

It seemed easy enough for him, it was simplistic. 

Well, there were some problems on the way.

And that problem was Kenma. 

Kenma is not the quiet, socially-awkward boy that everyone knows. He is not only a very manipulative and observative boy.

But he is also a very possessive, jealous boy.

Who's side of him was yet to be discovered by the one and only (Y/N).

Let the story begin with a little past and history, then move to where the problem finally emerged. 

Add a little spice, a little lemon to season.

And finish with a happy ending.

But...

What was happy to one man.

Might be different for another.

Let's begin. 

「❮ 𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂. ❯」