PROLOGUE

Pyxis: definition

"Pyxis constellation lies in the southern sky. It represents a mariner's compass..."

"Pyxis is the 65th constellation in size, occupying an area of 221 square degrees. It is located in the second quadrant of the southern hemisphere (SQ2) and can be seen at latitudes between +50° and -90°..."

"The constellation Pyxis was created by the French astronomer Nicolas Louis de Lacaille in 1751-52 during his exploration of the southern skies. He named the constellation la Boussole and later Latinized the name to Pixis Nautica..."

"The constellation represents the magnetic compass used by navigators and seamen and should not be confused with, which was named after a draftsman's compass..."

Source: https://www.constellation-guide.com/constellation-list/pyxis-constellation/

~

     Trees furiously sway from side to side - hoping to drain the raindrops that have fallen from the sky. The clouds cover the ever-shining moon from sight, hoping not to shed light from the abyss far below The wind moves ever so swiftly, traveling from places known to the step to their journey. The animals are in hiding, hoping that the storm would settle down, pleading their mercy at the sky. Some were huddled in their makeshift or found shelter, either shutting their eyelids tight or shivering from the cold. Though, that weather was merely a routine for the animals - for Britain isn't the best place for a properly clear day. Despite this, the wind blasts and the rain continues to pour down. Who wouldn't expect weather such as this?

     A man stares at the landscape before him, annoyed by the sudden change of weather. An hour ago he was admiring the stars, pinpointing the exact constellations from the Astronomy book he had in hand. He remembered how the stars twinkled, yet knew of the gigantic size they had compared to an average human being. He knew that information beforehand, however, from time to time it was best to refresh his memory by reading that book. He shook his head from the moments beforehand and stared annoying at the sky. He sighed, knowing that the storm would probably keep him up for the night.

     He was taking a break from work beforehand, hoping to finish one of his personal projects. However, the night sky was filled with pouring darkness. Feeling particularly bored, he decided to reread the book once again. He traced his finger at the pages of the book - rereading the constellations that he had so memorized before. He smiled as he laid his hand on this favorite constellation. He rolled his eyes at himself, smiling at the constellation's meaning. It was one of the small parts of information that he knew the others were going to make fun of. It was rather delightful to remind himself of these constellations. Despite feeling contented, he sighed quietly as he placed the book down.

     Maybe he was right, - he gripped the table cloth - It was never meant to be.

~

A Sleepy Bois Inc Fanfiction

Heavily Inspired from:
Ghosty Bois Inc - SBI Au

by @WolfyTheWitch (Twitter)

or Channel Without A Name (YouTube)

Also inspired by:

- The Memories Within The Walls (by @nyan_japan)

- Ghost Shenanigans || Ghosty Bois Inc. (by @ConcernedRobin)

- Sleepy Bois Inc. Ghost AU (by @danganphobic)

- various constellations

AUTHOR'S NOTES:

- NO ROMANCE OR SHIPS

- THIS STORY IS A WRITING PRACTICE FOR ME SO I APOLOGISE IN ADVANCE

- WILL TAKE DOWN IF ASKED POLITELY

- UNPLANNED AND MESSY WRITING SCHEDULE

- WILL ASSOCIATE CHARACTERS WITH THE PERSONA THEY MADE

- SBI-CENTRIC

- I APOLOGIZE FOR WRITING ANOTHER FANFICTION I KNOW IT'S WEIRD BUT I REALLY LOVE THE AU AND I WANT A STORY FOR IT

- CREATOR OF COVER: ME