CHAPTER 1 - Telescopium

Telescopium: definition

"Telescopium constellation lies in the southern sky, south of  Sagittarius and Corona Australis..."

"As the name indicates, Telescopium represents the telescope. The constellation was created by the French astronomer Nicolas Louis de Lacaille in the 18th century. Lacaille named it after a type of telescope in honor of its invention..."

"Telescopium is the 57th constellation in size, occupying an area of 252 square degrees. It is located in the fourth quadrant of the southern hemisphere (SQ4) and can be seen at latitudes between +40° and -90°..."

"Telescopium is not associated with any myths. The constellation was introduced by the French astronomer Nicolas Louis de Lacaille, who mapped the southern skies from the Cape of Good Hope in South Africa in 1751-1752. It represents an aerial telescope, a type of refractor that was used by J.D. Cassini at Paris Observatory..."

Source: https://www.constellation-guide.com/constellation-list/telescopium-constellation/

~

     The skies are shades of baby blue, covering the endless void of space that lay beyond its color. The clouds slowly drift along the baby blue sky, taking to whatever place the wind from up above would take them. The world was on such a small scale, yet it is vast. It is similar to the sky that looms above the cement road below. It was quiet, for a moment, taking in the silence of the landscape. The night before was filled with rain, scaring various living creatures and momentarily peaceful figures alike. Yet, the rain gave the view seem so majestic. However, there were nearby sounds of an oncoming vehicle, ruining the tranquility of what once was the beauty of the land.

     Those were the thoughts of a certain teenager, looking at the scenery before him. His hair reflected the nearby sunlight that came through the car window. His hair, a shade of chocolate brown, flowed slightly as he turned to his left. He rolled his eyes to see his blonde friend, who seemed to be in an amusing position. He squinted as he saw the fact that his friend was calmly sleeping, not noticing that they were nearby the location that they requested to be. He knew that his friend was exhausted, at most. For the majority of the trip, the two have been discussing various topics — such as the projects they were both working forward to creating and how successful they both have been. He was loud, sure, which is a major reason as to why his friend passed out earlier than him. 

     Tubbo sighed as he embraced silence, wishing that his friend would wake. He remembered the promise that he made for his parents, trying to get used to the fact that they probably had little faith that his friend's family friend would provide absolute safety. He understood as to why they had thoughts such as those, however, he knew that he desperately needed a break from the stresses that school gave. He reminisced the times he was once a boy who was merely someone with unreachable dreams. He could recall his unpopularity — that he was once someone who wanted to stream for the fun for it. Then suddenly, a user raided him with the viewers he merely had. Though it was merely a few, he felt glad that he was noticed and appreciated. He smiled at his friend, Tommy. He was sincerely grateful for his actions back then. 

     Maybe I should check Twitter, he stopped himself from recalling those memories, now hoping that his dyslexia would mercy him.

     As he brought out the phone and accessed Twitter, the wheels of the van turned — slowly approaching the destination they needed to go. In the distance was a house near a building. Its walls were filled with the color of tortilla brown, and its roof was the color of umber brown. The raindrops stayed on the leaves on the nearby bushes of the house. Behind that house was a small garden, filled with various flowers, memorials, and a fair-sized swimming pool. That is if one could look at the brochure that contained the layout of the house. It looked rebranded and modern, despite its location. The landscape was refreshing, filled without endless traffic or modern society. As far as the two boys knew, there was a nearby town, meaning that they would still be able to purchase various materials for the home to look at home.  It was a perfect house for a vacation home — seeing that the boys would only be staying for a couple of weeks.